shoe cleaning tips compilation

pinoy ka talaga...oh well i tried the orange clean before it does work but it smells fishy i thought it was supposed to smell like oranges.
trusty toothbrush don't fail me now.

oh yeah the only problem i have is how to get rid of sticky residues cuz i picked up the aj1 retro silver for $50 at FL on 11/8/2002. it has some minor sticky stuff on the suede part on leather part i tried using water and a cloth and it won't work. any suggestions??
why is ur neck like that? oh my bad u were looking at my jordans. i even break the necks of ppl who are wearin the same shoe.

yea @ FL and Champs they got that <b>foam shoe shampoo</b>

it works really well on everything, leather, patent, mesh, soles etc. (edit- thanks DL), and especially the upper on XI's!!!

It kills suede.

Only problem is it's expensive.
<------Where are my True Blues Mars?

The NTer formerly known as Babyjordan32

True Blues.....

The foam works great on the soles.....but it will kill suede.

I scrub my soles with it after I wear my joints everytime.

I might just be crazy but I think it helps keep the XI's soles clear to.

The trick is to spray and let it sit for a min. then scrub then wipe and repeat.

works great.

But be careful on those crackin' *** 9 mid soles...or they'll get chipped up..........~1~
Looking to buy AJ's size 9.5 DS only!!!! got some? Email me daddyl88@aol.com ONLY DEADSTOCK/BRANDNEW BOX AND CARDS AND LACES AND LOCKS(when they came with them) Must have pics and set up ebay auction!!!! Oh yeah...JERZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!

the mid soles of aj9's crack??? dang...well i don't wear my 9's too much.
i went home and did some reasoning..with my aj 9 low pearl blues.. i cleaned the white part with water and scrubbed with a toothbrush and came up with poor results but using an eraser does the trick though. the problem is it doesn't get the crevices clean. but using some hot water and a Q-tip works a little bit.
why is ur neck like that? oh my bad u were looking at my jordans. i even break the necks of ppl who are wearin the same shoe.

Does anyone know how to clean the air jordan 13s? mine seem creased and kinda dirty so is their anyway. i heard about putting a pillow case into the washer but im not really sure of the steps so does anyone know thanks guys,

Jordan Retro all the tips mention worked well on my 13's. Just watch out the stitching can it "fragile" so do done nothing too hard if you using a toothbrush. Only problem I had was the hologram, mines all fogged up anyone know how to clean it???
<------Where are my True Blues Mars?

aj 13 hologram some1 did mention before that using nail polish helps but i don't know if it really does.
as for the aj1 platinum when it does come out cut up a piece up tape and shape it to size then put it on the hologram area. this can work for the aj 13 and 14 as well for other shoes. this should help prevent scratches. (i got the idea from my mom cuz she would cut up tape and put it on watches to prevent scratches)

the reason why i take care of my shoes is because i always wanted aj's since the aj11 came out but due to financial stuff, my parents couldn't afford to buy em. and the MAIN reason is to preserve and prolong the life of my shoes as much as possible...to the point that they break the necks of the ppl who have the same shoe but theirs would be all dirty and messed up.

Anyone got info on that Shoe Magik stuff? If that cleans yellowing I'm gonna be the happiest man alive!

Peace.

I have a great way to whiten the white mesh of the XI. Take some white acrylic paint and dilute it with paint thinner so it's watery and not globby so it wont fill in the holes of the mesh. Dab it sparingly over the white areas and let it dry for a few weeks. I did this on the all white XI and they went from ashy to classy! Sold em on ebay and the guy never knew the difference. It works great! The smell goes away over time and they look like new. Any more tips on defogging the XIII? Mine are DS never worn and you cant see the hologram at all!

Please dont archive this whole post, put the important info together then just archive it for reference.

i need help with my jordan III,see the pic below and it's a funny material,when i clean it,i used oxyclean plus Tide with tooth brush,the dirt seem vanished but actually spread around(color of dirt went lighter), i tried to used eraser but didn't elp much neither,finally i put some "sneaker white" which will pretty much cover most stain and scuffs on leather but after a while it absorb the white.............what kinda material is it and how can i clean this part?please help.

DSC00083.JPG

See My Shoes For Sale!
***DyNasty***

if it's soft and squishy that's foam.....my nike huaraches have foam all around......hmmm...what i do is use a toothbrush and hot water and softly and carefully brush the foam part...if it is foam becareful not to get that part scuffed or scratched otherwise that's the end. hope this helps

tap ur aj11's together and say there's no place like home, there's no place like home.

i got dirt in the outlining of my AF1 whitewhite mid

like if u turned the sole to ur face and the edge od the check is all dirty?

how do i get that out?

can i bleach the whole shoe? wa can i do thankx

kolbie

try a toothbrush or a toothpick to get the dirt loose, then brush it with hot water...i dunno abt the bleach thing i always thought that bleach eventually turns whites to yellow. if it still looks dirty mix a little bit of tide or dishwashing soap then brush it again.
tap ur aj11's together and say there's no place like home, there's no place like home.

hey Daylyte1 did u try tha windex w/ vinegar on yellow soles? but anyway what do i do if i have tha mesh dirty on tha XI's? how do i get it out?

^thats what i need to know for my black xi's
"You betta watch your friends like you watch time/ so the minute they **** up, it'll take but a second to catch em"

well i did try the windex +vinegar solution...here are my observations (1 hour tyme limit)

when i dipped my aj16 blue/white's soles and looked at em, it looked like it was getting clearer but after a while i compared the other shoe and and looks the same...after i dried it up it looked exactly the same no difference. well next time i'm gonna try to soak the shoe..i only had a weekend to stay at home so i didn't have time to prolong the experiment.
as for the aj11 white mesh part i really have no suggestions as of this moment it is really hard to come up with conclusions when i don't have a certain shoe.
UPDATE on aj9 pearl blue sole...well i the soles on mine were the light to tan brown color..so i tried the pencil eraser thing and this time it didn't do a good job so i just cleaned them with hot water and scrubbed with a toothbrush and i got it to a semi-white to white color...well i didn't get to clean em for about a week cuz i was at college..but when i got home cleaning my aj's was the first thing on my mind....well it seems u gotta clean the soles and the shoes right away before anything gets to set in..............also i checked on my aj6 lows (which i left at home and haven't worn in a month), they started to yellow now..dang all my hard work..well when i get back home on DEC 6 i'm gonna figure a way to make em a little if not totally clear again.
thanx for readin this.
i break the necks of ppl who wear the same shoe so tap ur aj11's together and say, "there's no place like home, there's no place like home."

dont dip them in,you suppost to spray tha bottom and scrub really hard and repeat until satisfied.

i did scrub too and ended up with nothin...well when i go home for thanksgiving break i'm gonna try it again and hopefully i can get some results.
i break the necks of ppl who wear the same shoe so tap ur aj11's together and say, "there's no place like home, there's no place like home."

nikeair23 and novaflight for the mesh on your XI's use the foam shoe shampoo I cleaned my wht/blk 11's with it and the mesh is LITERALLY gleaming.

So is there any other tips on how to clean the yeloow Soles, does the oven cleaner work or anything ? ?

I use nail polish remover to remove scuffs. Especially on plastic pieces like the plastic part near the sole on the XVIIs.

^^^^^^^^^^^I use npr on everything! It works very well on clear things like the five dots on the fp2s
KIDPOSITE

Back
Top Bottom