Shooter in NZ live streamed mass shooting on Facebook...

Absolutely disgusting..SMH. RIP to all the victims and prayers go up for their families.

How are some of you dudes even able to watch those videos?!?!?!

I never watch anything like that. Even sports injuries I refuse to see a replay. Some idiots keep reposting it shows up on twitter and automatically plays. I saw maybe 20 seconds and I could barely sleep I was hugging my kids at night.

That video was terribly graphic. It’s shocking and saddening to see how hateful and low a level a human being could stoop to.

I seen whole 16 minutes of video, it's just chilling how shooter was so nonchalant about it.

I'm seeing a radicalization in streaming and gaming, where there seems to be a symbiotic attempt to dismiss all memes as harmless internet fun, while they are also being utilized as code and identifiers by white supremacists. It seems like you can get away with anything, as long as you add LOL to whatever offensive statement you make. I don't think all of these internet influencers are quite aware of how they unwillingly giver cover to people, who want to radicalize their audiences.

Obviously Mr. Kjellberg did not have a hand in this, but this offers him a great opportunity for a little self-reflection, about how he and his peers are rejecting the mainstream and thus are exposing their audience to radical alternatives.
The Alt Right 100% embraced pepe the frog

I'm seeing a radicalization in streaming and gaming, where there seems to be a symbiotic attempt to dismiss all memes as harmless internet fun, while they are also being utilized as code and identifiers by white supremacists. It seems like you can get away with anything, as long as you add LOL to whatever offensive statement you make. I don't think all of these internet influencers are quite aware of how they unwillingly giver cover to people, who want to radicalize their audiences.

Obviously Mr. Kjellberg did not have a hand in this, but this offers him a great opportunity for a little self-reflection, about how he and his peers are rejecting the mainstream and thus are exposing their audience to radical alternatives.

Pewdiepie didn’t tell the guys to do this but he absolutely has a hand in the culture/cult that he has created and fostered and he’s also not some innocent kid. He knows exactly what he’s doing when he puts nazi imagery in a video or says death to all Jews then apologizes saying he doesn’t understand. He’s a follower of all of those alt right people, lauren southern, Ben Shapiro Paul Joseph Watson etc. he’s just not out there banging the drum that loudly because he knows he’s get banned. Dude is a habitual line stepper that has tons of apology videos. There are plenty of big name streamers that didn’t get shout outs by mass murderers.

It’s alrwady too late but he has normalized so much hate that all of his younger followers are tainted.

Pewdiepie didn’t tell the guys to do this but he absolutely has a hand in the culture/cult that he has created and fostered and he’s also not some innocent kid. He knows exactly what he’s doing when he puts nazi imagery in a video or says death to all Jews then apologizes saying he doesn’t understand. He’s a follower of all of those alt right people, lauren southern, Ben Shapiro Paul Joseph Watson etc. he’s just not out there banging the drum that loudly because he knows he’s get banned. Dude is a habitual line stepper that has tons of apology videos. There are plenty of big name streamers that didn’t get shout outs by mass murderers.

It’s alrwady too late but he has normalized so much hate that all of his younger followers are tainted.
I go back and forth with my brother about pewdiepie and hes a supporter. but mostly because he's in support of youtubers that are against the likes of the Logan Pauls of the world.

I don't know which group is worse, the JKLOL gaming side or the ricegums and Logan Pauls.

I go back and forth with my brother about pewdiepie and hes a supporter. but mostly because he's in support of youtubers that are against the likes of the Logan Pauls of the world.

I don't know which group is worse, the JKLOL gaming side or the ricegums and Logan Pauls.
The Logan Paul’s etc are idiot bad boys who do bad stuff but at the end of the day they aren’t converting kids to the alt right and becoming bigots. They are just dummies who will burn out. The worst I’ve seen them do was promote money scams, not be a pathway to nazism

Danish police warns Danes against sharing the video, says it violates the victims and could be punishable.

Also did I just write the exact same post twice, only slightly reworded.

live streams should be disabled. video uploading should be reviewed for content prior to postings. That's what get these heinous pieces of flesh off...notoriety.
eBay will ban and call me for sending a message that asks for a lower price within 3mins but they won’t shut the live stream of killing people down? These cites need to face concequce for their enabling. Comment sections are nothing but hate but they still let that rock because it brings in more ads. **** is backwards

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom