Shooter in NZ live streamed mass shooting on Facebook...

NZ youth/teenagers have an insanely high suicide rate. Messed up people all over the world

That elected official should be removed from his position immediately and be barred from any political position for the rest of his life.

Honestly, I’ll go out on a limb and even say that person should be held accountable for this type of massacre going on.

Elected officials cannot act like their words hold no value, or any weight. That was hatred plain and straight. Prejudice, hate and basically an open call for for more shootings is what I got from that statement from Fraser Anning. Should be held as a hate speech. Because that’s really what it is.

That elected official should be removed from his position immediately and be barred from any political position for the rest of his life.

Honestly, I’ll go out on a limb and even say that person should be held accountable for this type of massacre going on.

Elected officials cannot act like their words hold no value, or any weight. That was hatred plain and straight. Prejudice, hate and basically an open call for for more shootings is what I got from that statement from Fraser Anning. Should be held as a hate speech. Because that’s really what it is.
Unfortunately, that senator is from Australia. Xenophobia and racism is very much alive and well in Aussie.

Tragedy is almost always used to push an agenda, sad as it might be. Absolutely shameful.

Unfortunately, that senator is from Australia. Xenophobia and racism is very much alive and well in Aussie.

I understand.

New Zealand is just a branch of Australia. Under the ANZUS treaty, the Australian government oversees most of New Zealand’s foreign policies.

So every single video that's going to be uploaded onto the internet will need to be screened?

sounds like police state ish to me..take that ish to totalitarianism trappings of China's Government..and others.

Last edited:
da 74 page Manifesto which im reading now is nuttttttz.
the-great-replacement.png

I'm from New Zealand. It's my home. I woke up today with my Facebook blown up from people back home. If you're from NZ, there's a mentality that this kind of **** never happens to us. We're one of the most progressing countries in the world.

All I hope is the right and left don't turn this into an argument.
I hope the right wingers in the States don't turn this into a "look NZ doesn't have the gun culture the US does and even they have mass shootings", and I hope the left don't take this as an opportunity to argue against gun ownership.

This **** ain't about guns. This is about someone who was so brainwashed into thinking he was protecting the white race he took it out on a group of people at their place of worship. A certain leader of the free world has made white supremacy and white nationalism more OK than it has been in the past few decades. In his manifesto he mentioned although he disagreed with all the policies and ideals of Trump, he appreciates him as a symbol of whiteness and supremacy. This is about still having to ****ing defend ourselves as minorities in 2019. This is about a senator from Australia saying normally, it's Muslims who are the perpetuators. How was someone who held these views ever elected?

I genuinely believe 99% of white people are good, honest people. But please, stop with the prayers on FB and the RIP posts on Instagram. Please just stand up with us and fight the battle with us. Educate those around you about equality and diversity. When we talk about our struggles as minorities, don't doubt it. Just believe and offer support.
Prayers aren't enough. It never will be.
You poly? Heard more folks been showing interest in Islam out there?

Saw the actual video. Scary how it looks like a video game. Those places are going to need some security. That fool looks like he would sht his pants faced with someone same size or bigger than him.

Back
Top Bottom