Things ain't the same anymore...smh

trunks....check
beach towel....check
cooler.....check
sun block....check
gun???

Where dey do dat at?

Things ain't the same anymore...smh

Son I'm glad I went to manhatten beach yesterday. I had both my kids and my godson with me yesterday so I hate to think the worse case scenario. Its only a few miles from brighton and coney but the fact that manhatten beach is not assessable by train makes a big difference in the type of people that go there.

Son I'm glad I went to manhatten beach yesterday. I had both my kids and my godson with me yesterday so I hate to think the worse case scenario. Its only a few miles from brighton and coney but the fact that manhatten beach is not assessable by train makes a big difference in the type of people that go there.

i feel alot more safer down ther jersey shore but somebody need to stop this madness
30t6p3b.gif

i feel alot more safer down ther jersey shore but somebody need to stop this madness
30t6p3b.gif

I'm sick of these terrorists ruining lives over stupid $+@.
I wouldn't mind the US gov. deploying troops to fight the domestic war on terror.

I'm sick of these terrorists ruining lives over stupid $+@.
I wouldn't mind the US gov. deploying troops to fight the domestic war on terror.

I know its crowded up there in the city....I'm rolling up blunts of good on secluded white sand beaches
pimp.gif

I know its crowded up there in the city....I'm rolling up blunts of good on secluded white sand beaches
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Also anything the hood promotes I do not attend unless it's in Manhattan .This beach was promoted by twitter and Fb from Wednesday.The WHOLE HOOD knew where to go on Thursday so what did you expect was gonna happen.

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Also anything the hood promotes I do not attend unless it's in Manhattan .This beach was promoted by twitter and Fb from Wednesday.The WHOLE HOOD knew where to go on Thursday so what did you expect was gonna happen.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by NycPosite

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

brighton beach is the new orchard beach

Lol word

roll.gif
Orchard Beach doesn't get this gully though.  At worst you'll see a fist fight between dudes that have weak hand skills over the assumption that their lady was being eagle eye'd

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by NycPosite

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

brighton beach is the new orchard beach

Lol word

roll.gif
Orchard Beach doesn't get this gully though.  At worst you'll see a fist fight between dudes that have weak hand skills over the assumption that their lady was being eagle eye'd

Back
Top Bottom