Shoplifting attempt in BK gone hilariously wrong! [Video]

first off those two indian dudes must have some ******ed strength, my dude couldnt break lose if his life depended on it.

second, i work with a lot of indians to know that they are the most petty individuals on earth, they over dramatize the smallest of things and do not take theft lightly, NO MATTER HOW SMALL IT IS, they are also extremely cheap, try walking into a subway and asking for an extra tomato on your sandwhich and see if they either charge you for it or deny you it. :x

first off those two indian dudes must have some ******ed strength, my dude couldnt break lose if his life depended on it.

second, i work with a lot of indians to know that they are the most petty individuals on earth, they over dramatize the smallest of things and do not take theft lightly, NO MATTER HOW SMALL IT IS, they are also extremely cheap, try walking into a subway and asking for an extra tomato on your sandwhich and see if they either charge you for it or deny you it.
sick.gif
What video are you watching? It takes three of them to restrain him, and he can still struggle about.

Oh and I reported you for your bigoted comments

What video are you watching? It takes three of them to restrain him, and he can still struggle about.

Oh and I reported you for your bigoted comments

you know what, NVM....if my comment came off wrong in any way I apologize, as that was not my intent, i was simply sharing what Ive noticed from personal experience, sorry if i offended anyone on here.

Last edited:
my comment wasnt bigoted, It was an observation ive made, im a respiratory therapist and this field is filllllllleeeddd with Indians, so ive become familiar with how they are, is no different than saying hispanics are loud and like to party, keep trying to make something out of nothing.
I reported you for trolling.

You called Indians petty and cheap fam, you just did that. It's completely bigoted. Still tho, you and homeboy running around screaming "I'm reporting you" may be the most childish thing I've ever seen.

As for this dude, OhMyGosher. Let me get this straight, he's under the impression you can go to any place of business and put a store owners property in his/her pocket, run around the store and it's okay? First off your a punk for defending the thief. Second, You are a moron for speaking about law, which you know nothing about.

If anybody comes into any place of business and tries to take valued goods with the intent of depriving the store of the valued property - its theft. The intent alone, of putting something down your pants is reason enough. No one has to wait to until you walk out that door. The camera is obviously going to show that anyways.

And no bruh, if you or anyboday think the thief has a legitimate lawsuit for "humiliation" "emotional distress" you're even more foolish. Swear, people who think like that are the worst in this society,

You called Indians petty and cheap fam, you just did that. It's completely bigoted. Still tho, you and homeboy running around screaming "I'm reporting you" may be the most childish thing I've ever seen.
As for this dude, OhMyGosher. Let me get this straight, he's under the impression you can go to any place of business and put a store owners property in his/her pocket, run around the store and it's okay? First off your a punk for defending the thief. Second, You are a moron for speaking about law, which you know nothing about.
If anybody comes into any place of business and tries to take valued goods with the intent of depriving the store of the valued property - its theft. The intent alone, of putting something down your pants is reason enough. No one has to wait to until you walk out that door. The camera is obviously going to show that anyways.
And no bruh, if you or anyboday think the thief has a legitimate lawsuit for "humiliation" "emotional distress" you're even more foolish. Swear, people who think like that are the worst in this society,

you are right it was a blanket statement based on what ive experienced from the ones i work with and have come across, In any way, my bad....shouldnt have done it. :smh:

Dude is straight baby thighs.

How you let them dudes man handle you like that and strip you butt *** naked?

Him hollering by the door was so pathetic.

Comedy

hahahahhaa dudes defending the idiot thief. a snickers bar though hahahahaha.

Again, it's not shoplifting until he passes the all points of sale and exits (or attempts to exit).

Is there a high possibility that he was going to steal? Of course. Can you prove it? No.

Look up the acronym S.C.O.N.E. and then come back and post.

And you think you can bite someone and get away with it just because you thought they were going to steal?

Maybe in your state. In my state any concealment of merchandise on your body is considered theft. Sure for liability purposes they should wait at the door for you cause your points of sale, but a police officer could yoke you up on the spot.

Something might be seriously wrong with the dude that was biting him.

Disgusting.:x

He was definitely in the wrong for trying to steal that candy bar, but those dudes got way carried away.

Last edited:
Prove it.

Edit:
"We became aware of this video just this morning and are investigating what happened at that store. 7-Eleven, Inc. does not condone action that restrains customers or suspected robbers. As a matter of fact, this precept is part of a formal program we offer franchisees to use in training their employees."

http://gothamist.com/2012/10/19/video_brooklyn_7-eleven_employees_s.php
Like I said, those owners are about to take a hit.

Last edited:
Prove it.

Since you continue to strut around like the moron that you are, I'll gladly do it.

Sec. 53a-119.

Larceny defined.

A person commits larceny when, with intent to deprive another of property or to appropriate the same to himself or a third person, he wrongfully takes, obtains or withholds such property from an owner. Larceny includes, but is not limited to:

Sec. 53a-119a.

Shoplifting and library theft; detention, questioning, presumption of crime.

(a) Any owner, authorized agent or authorized employee of a retail mercantile establishment, who observes any person concealing or attempting to conceal goods displayed for sale therein, or the ownership of such goods, or transporting such goods from such premises without payment therefor, may question such person as to his name and address and, if such owner, agent or employee has reasonable grounds to believe that the person so questioned was then attempting to commit or was committing larceny of such goods on the premises of such establishment, may detain such person for a time sufficient to summon a police officer to the premises.

http://www.shopliftingprevention.org/shoplifting-laws/shoplifting-laws.html

Now...Apologize. Don't feed the people of NT garbage.

Last edited:
laugh.gif

No dunny.

Prove that HIS intent was to steal the candy bar.

Don't worry, I'll wait.

And just so you know, "he put it in his pants" isn't intent.

And as for the lawsuit, here's some precedent.

http://www.toschisidran.com/Trials.html

The fact that the owner was trained not to touch potential thieves and that he also is supposed to train his workers not to touch potential thieves, means this guy has a pay day coming.
"We became aware of this video just this morning and are investigating what happened at that store. 7-Eleven, Inc. does not condone action that restrains customers or suspected robbers. As a matter of fact, this precept is part of a formal program we offer franchisees to use in training their employees."

http://gothamist.com/2012/10/19/video_brooklyn_7-eleven_employees_s.php
Apologize to daddy.

Edit:

You really thought I meant define larceny???
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
He is about to get paid.

How do you just go about and bite someone tho? You have no idea where he has been or if he showered. :x

:lol:

No dunny.

Prove that HIS intent was to steal the candy bar.

Don't worry, I'll wait.

And just so you know, "he put it in his pants" isn't intent.

READ

Any owner, authorized agent or authorized employee of a retail mercantile establishment, who observes any person concealing or attempting to conceal goods displayed for sale therein...

Do you not understand what conceal means? You can't be this dumb. What do they teach you in Oklahoma?

laugh.gif

You still haven't proved that it was his intent to steal.

All you keep doing is defining the act, NOT his intent.

Keep trying tho.

Last edited:
Shoplifters terrorize stores in the "hood" all day....

It never gets to this.

You take a picture of them, put it on the wall and threaten to call the cops if you ever see them in the store again. Works like a charm for 99% of institutions.

These dudes are biting, striping and squeezing a man's hand in the door over a dollar candy bar. That shouldn't be accepted protocol. It's not a pitbull fight, there is no need to sink your teeth into a persons back. And the manager seems to threaten and/or put his hands on the other customers at one point also.

Report me if you want but Indian "businessmen" consciously try to violate "non-white" people in the city at every given opportunity. This type of response wouldn't be allowed in any other community.

Just a couple weeks ago an Indian hotdog vendor tried to take $2 dollars from my homegirl for a Snapple she didnt want, when I approached him about it he drew a scene acting ******ed like a black man was trying to rob him, when he was the one doing the stealing. He scratched the crap out of my arm and it took bystanders getting involved for him to finally give the money up.

Yes the shoplifter is weak nitwit, as seen by his struggle with those frail dudes and his impulse as a grown man to steal a $1 candy bar, but you don't treat people like that as a shop owner. A lot of ethnic groups come into "Black and Brown" communities looking down on the residents and with the intention of funneling our money back into their own communities with no reciprocation. That mentality coupled with these type of actions should not be allowed.

Matter of fact do that to a resident in Chinatown, Bensonhurst, Little Italy or Brighton Beach and I bet the other customers would've gotten physically involved with those store owners.

Last edited:
:lol:

You still haven't proved that it was his intent to steal.

All you keep doing is defining the act, NOT the intent.

I don't know what happened with this case, neither do you, prior to video. 7-11 has their own corporate/franchise rules and regulations.

For small-business owners who abide by State or Federal law and not corporate law - these law's are for them. The intent is putting an un-purchased good in your pocket, whether it's before he hits the door or not. It doesn't matter. The fact you don't understand that is embarrassing.

Check this video out, it's on Worldstar, it just came out today. Same situation.

Did this dude get past the door OMGosher? Did the cop arrest the store employee's for detaining him? Since you have a difficult time with comprehension, the answer is no.

You are really confused as to what intent is, aren't you?
The intent is putting an un-purchased good in your pocket, whether it's before he hits the door or not
No, that's the act.

You again described the act according to the law and according to 7/11, but you are yet to prove intent.

Do you understand how hard it is to prove intent (well you obviously don't)?

Intent isn't written down as law. And it can't be found through a google search.

Last edited:
You are really confused as to what intent is, aren't you?

No, that's the act.

You again described the act according to the law and according to 7/11, but you are yet to prove intent.

Do you understand how hard it is to prove intent (well you obviously don't)?

Intent isn't written down as law. And it can't be found through a google search.

Listen this isn't a drug-dealer or an attempted murder. It's not hard to prove intent when you have camera's, employee's, and/or witnesses. Which most business have playboy. So their is no need to wait and try to detain him after he walks out the door.

That's the point of this all, you don't need to wait, Okie.

See the new video?

Back
Top Bottom