Shotgun question

Can someone help me out? I'm trying to buy a new shotgun but I don't know any good onesI own a Remington express right now but want something new

Can someone help me out? I'm trying to buy a new shotgun but I don't know any good onesI own a Remington express right now but want something new

I want to keep this bumped up. Instead of trying to be Mr. Knowitall I defer to my other NT'ers who are up on guns (Seattle 206, G0d MC, 6Dollar, Wanksta, Smoke, if I forgot you, my bad, I'll edit and add your name later), because my shotgun knowledge is a little lacking compared to theirs. If they don't come through I'll chime in.

Originally Posted by sam206

Mossberg 500 is pretty solid. You should be able to cop at your local Big 5 or sporting store - usually they'll have a sale price you can partake and get it all for $250 - $300. (This is where I got mine.) I think I paid $250 or so. Came with a long barrel and short one. In and out of the store in 10 mins.

Only thing I changed was putting a tactical stock on it.

I think it's solid home defense. I've probably only put 200-300 rounds through it so far - no major issues.

DSC03113-vi.jpg

Originally Posted by sam206

Mossberg 500 is pretty solid. You should be able to cop at your local Big 5 or sporting store - usually they'll have a sale price you can partake and get it all for $250 - $300. (This is where I got mine.) I think I paid $250 or so. Came with a long barrel and short one. In and out of the store in 10 mins.

Only thing I changed was putting a tactical stock on it.

I think it's solid home defense. I've probably only put 200-300 rounds through it so far - no major issues.

DSC03113-vi.jpg

I want to keep this bumped up. Instead of trying to be Mr. Knowitall I defer to my other NT'ers who are up on guns (Seattle 206, G0d MC, 6Dollar, Wanksta, Smoke, if I forgot you, my bad, I'll edit and add your name later), because my shotgun knowledge is a little lacking compared to theirs. If they don't come through I'll chime in.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Not really a shotty savant here - but I like good deals and solid performance. Don't have the extra dough like ya'll to be tossin around on multiple $1k investment pieces! Haha -

I did just receive my first shooting violation this past Saturday. I was shooting in the middle of desert during fire hazard (there was a posted sign). My dumb butt went to go shoot anyway when a person who was already there said it should be okay as long as I don't act all crazy.

Not really a shotty savant here - but I like good deals and solid performance. Don't have the extra dough like ya'll to be tossin around on multiple $1k investment pieces! Haha -

I did just receive my first shooting violation this past Saturday. I was shooting in the middle of desert during fire hazard (there was a posted sign). My dumb butt went to go shoot anyway when a person who was already there said it should be okay as long as I don't act all crazy.

frown.gif

Anyways, I'm a huge fan of single shot break apart shotguns.  I have an American firearms one, it's cheap and pretty decent.  It's not a gun you would buy to show off, but I use it for skeet shooting and hunting.  I like the Mossberg 500 as well.  The quality is good and the price isn't bad either.

frown.gif

Anyways, I'm a huge fan of single shot break apart shotguns.  I have an American firearms one, it's cheap and pretty decent.  It's not a gun you would buy to show off, but I use it for skeet shooting and hunting.  I like the Mossberg 500 as well.  The quality is good and the price isn't bad either.

Back
Top Bottom