Should African Americans start their own "4th of July" ?

ninja why are you always comparing this country to developing nations when it should be compared to developed nations? A lot of ppl would trade their american citizenships if they had an option to trade it to their nation of choice including all the developed nations

some of y'all need to trade and renounce your citizenship to illegal migrants who are risking life and limb to be part of this country.

been pushing for an " I Have a Dream Day" on August 28th. Would be dope to have nation wide cookouts right before the school year honoring MLK and all the people that worked to put us where we are.

They're not gonna have another national holiday next to labor day. Besides, there is a MLK day, in January, right before the school year starts again.

I thought we were in psuedo agreement. Juneteenth should be a federal holiday. Or at least make it on a damn Hallmark calendar. Tell me why my whole life ppl have been celebrating Cinco de Mayo and it's on every American calendar but not Juneteenth?

I thought we were in psuedo agreement. Juneteenth should be a federal holiday. Or at least make it on a damn Hallmark calendar. Tell me why my whole life ppl have been celebrating Cinco de Mayo and it's on every American calendar but not Juneteenth?
cinco de mayo isn't celebrated like that in mexico and isn't about independence...their independence is actually celebrated in September I think.
here it's more of a celebration of Mexican culture (not really but that's supposed to be the idea...it was more about capitalism).

ninja why are you always comparing this country to developing nations when it should be compared to developed nations? A lot of ppl would trade their american citizenships if they had an option to trade it to their nation of choice including all the developed nations
These days, a common way to insult Americans on the internet is to tell them how much citizens of other developed countries don't have to lose because they took a trip to the emergency room.

Funny how they delete my comment to NH, but let his stay. Matter of fact, they leave his racist comments up, and they always have since he came to NT. Mods on here gotta stop coddling these people :smh:
@Methodical Management loves the man for some reason. Might just be one of those things where he has reached OG status that meth coddles him because he is still a symbol for the old days of NT.

“ all men are created equal “
Said the white ****s who owned 300 people each and kept their own women like antiques

I think black people should definitely have their own Independence Day

AND IM NOT EVEN BLACK

to be fair, do it after the prison and justice systems are well enough reformed
African Americans kids and teens go through hell with these crap systems man

Rip Kalief browder and respect to the Central Park exonerated 5

@Methodical Management loves the man for some reason. Might just be one of those things where he has reached OG status that meth coddles him because he is still a symbol for the old days of NT.
Y’all ain’t know how the NT policy works yet? :lol:

Someone can say something stupid but you are not allowed to call them out on it or else it’s a “personal attack”.

ninja why are you always comparing this country to developing nations when it should be compared to developed nations?

we indoctrinate 1.1 million new LEGAL immigrants into American Citizens every year from across da world..what are da other developed Nations that do that?

we indoctrinate 1.1 million new LEGAL immigrants into American Citizens every year from across da world..what are da other developed Nations that do that?

Let me Google that for you... Germany has a higher pctg of immigrants in their country than we do for one

and you don't have a heart for anyone giving up everything they know and risking life and limb for what they perceive as a better life in a country

i work with illegal immigrants everyday, id pick all their hark working asses over over some of ya "ol woe is me Eff America" cats.

Let me Google that for you... Germany has a higher pctg of immigrants in their country than we do for one

eff percentage, whats da raw # then holla at me.

First of all take the white mans kizock out of your mouth before posting in here.

Your input wasnt wanted or needed given the fact that you dont even identify with your race. You're too busy trying to be accepted by ppl that look at you exactly like they look at those kids your father figure put in cages.

I see you learned their ways pretty well, assuming we are lazy. How typical of a white supremacist to use tired stereotypes

America just need to have a mandatory psa addressing the sins of the past. Acknowledging it will help aide in racial relations imo. People will have a newfound respect /tolerance for those that are different.

While we're at it, Thanksgiving isn't as wholesome as it's made to seen either.

How can you dismiss percentage when that's a better indicator, its why gdp per capita is a better indicator of quality of life over total GDP, countries like China and India have huge total GDPs due to giant populations. Germany> The US when it comes to % of immigrants and that's a better indicator

i work with illegal immigrants everyday, id pick all their hark working asses over over some of ya "ol woe is me Eff America" cats.

eff percentage, whats da raw # then holla at me.

America just need to have a mandatory psa addressing the sins of the past. Acknowledging it will help aide in racial relations imo. People will have a newfound respect /tolerance for those that are different.

the burden isn't on black ppl.
those in power will have to want to acknowledge and want to change and want action. they don't so here we are.
we don't have respect and we don't have love. just tolerance.

I agree with this 100%
Respect to you sir /\
Thanks fam

Grew up with blacks all my life since I was born and raised about a few blocks away from where 50 cent grew up near Jamaica ave
Seen police brutality on blacks all my life and them being convicted of **** that whites got community service and a slap on the wrist for

Justice system needs reform for Hispanics and blacks man. Desperately

Grew up a Muslim after 9/11 happened so seen a little myself but we had it good compared to y’all man lol

How can you dismiss percentage when that's a better indicator, its why gdp per capita is a better indicator of quality of life over total GDP, countries like China and India have huge total GDPs due to giant populations. Germany> The US when it comes to % of immigrants and that's a better indicator
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm laughing because you are trying to use logic to debate with this guy. Nevermind the US is 50 x the size of Germany. It's like he's saying someone who makes 80k and supports themselves is broker than someone pulling in 150 w/ a wife and 3 kids.

How can you dismiss percentage when that's a better indicator,

82 mill German population

VS

320 mill American population.

we import 1.3415% of they're entire population every year legally.

imagine calculating da illegal numbers too :lol:

I agree with this 100%

Thanks fam

Grew up with blacks all my life since I was born and raised about a few blocks away from where 50 cent grew up near Jamaica ave
Seen police brutality on blacks all my life and them being convicted of **** that whites got community service and a slap on the wrist for

Justice system needs reform for Hispanics and blacks man. Desperately

Grew up a Muslim after 9/11 happened so seen a little myself but we had it good compared to y’all man lol
"Blacks."

Back
Top Bottom