Should Derek Fisher's Jersey be retired by the Lakers?

I personally think his jersey should be retired. He's contributed in 4 Laker championship and who knows if the Lakers would have prevailed had Fisher notmake those big shots. So do you guys think Fish's jersey should be retired?

indifferent.gif

you don't have anything else to do in clipper nation huh?

if they do this......they have to retire Horry/Fox/ Michael Cooper/ Byron Scott/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Wilt
West
Baylor
Magic
Worthy
Kareem
Shaq someday
Kobe someday
Fisher
Horry

Which of those names don't belong?

Now I wish we could do somethin for both Horry and Fish, but we aren't the typical NBA franchise just retire any ol scrubs jersey.

iceNcream wrote:
if they do this......they have to retire Horry/Fox/ Michael Cooper/ Byron Scott/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Co-sign. Sometimes you get caught up in the moment but if you even think of retireing Fisher's jersey, IMO you have to do the same for Fox, Horry, Cooper,Scott, Green, and maybe Thompson. The list goes on.

Originally Posted by The Wizard

son whats up with you and all these topics today

check his sig "go clippers go"

its been almost 2 months since clippers played ball........dudes bored

CP17--you really think Shaq should get his jersey retired by LA?....I only ask this because he didn't stay very long...just wondering your reasons...

Originally Posted by CP1708

Wilt
West
Baylor
Magic
Worthy
Kareem
Shaq someday
Kobe someday
Fisher
Horry

Which of those names don't belong?

Now I wish we could do somethin for both Horry and Fish, but we aren't the typical NBA franchise just retire any ol scrubs jersey.
Fixed

Originally Posted by bright nikes

indifferent.gif

you don't have anything else to do in clipper nation huh?
roll.gif

reminds me of the time a clip fan on NT said fish's .4 was one of his fave buzzer beaters.

it's ok to switch over right now...your deadline is when blake griffin throws one down on Pau though.

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

CP17--you really think Shaq should get his jersey retired by LA?....I only ask this because he didn't stay very long...just wondering your reasons...
i'm not a lakers fan, but he has three finals MVPs with ya...really got to ask that question?

Back
Top Bottom