Should I be worried?? Help!

Have a consignment with Flight Club, shipped shoes received invoice saying received confirming price etc etc. About two weeks ago by and I decide to lower the price a bit, my 2 emails go unnoticed to their sales team, so I call in. Lady over the phone says it should be done through email but after a bit of complaining she verified some information over the phone, confirmed my price and said they were lowered. I looked on the site (twice now I've seen the shoes go to the price I've requested and appear to sell) but I've never received any emails etc. 

Went to login to my FC seller account today at it's saying there isn't one associated with my email address? Of course their great CS team is only open ridiculous hours and don't want to help with consignment questions. I'm going to give them a call today once they open, but I feel as if this is the shadiest deal I've ever done with what I thought was a reputable company. With the amount of $$ they have holding with the kicks I'm considering just getting a lawyer involved since they WILL NOT respond to any of my email inquiries. 

Thanks

Have you never heard of the shady practices of flight club? Should have never got involved with them.

Have you never heard of the shady practices of flight club? Should have never got involved with them.
While I appreciate the "insight" I'm looking for more than just "you shouldn't have". I have everything extremely well documented from the initial receipt, emails, and even the phone recording. Just looking more so for a "next move" or if anyone has experienced something like this in the past and how it was resolved. 

While I appreciate the "insight" I'm looking for more than just "you shouldn't have". I have everything extremely well documented from the initial receipt, emails, and even the phone recording. Just looking more so for a "next move" or if anyone has experienced something like this in the past and how it was resolved. 

Next move huh?

Make your next move your best move

View media item 876202

Argued with a rep for over half an hour. She insisted nothing can be done via phone and that the only thing I can do is to continue sending emails. I'd advise to stay far far away from FC for anyone thinking about it... maybe I'll get an email reply back sometime this month 
ohwell.gif

Make the drive and get your shoes back, sell thru something else or sell them yourself

Make the drive and get your shoes back, sell thru something else or sell them yourself
Hoping that comes as a last resort. Giving their team til the end of the week to get it together.. the 5 hour drive was an absolute last option.

flight club doesn't usually reply to their emails and even when you call they never pick up... but they are legit as they come... i sold at least 50 pairs there with no trouble... but maybe they are not perfect and make mistakes and thats what it is now...

What type of shady stuff goes on with FC? Never heard of anything until now. 

And OP, I understand the frustration. Give it until the end of the week like you said and then make a move. Keep on them everyday though. 

Their customer service may be nonexistant, but I never had a problem with FC. Then again, I do everything In Store - including price adjustments. They also can send you a printout of what shoes you have there, when you brought it in, and how long its been sitting in the stockroom or when it was sold.

P.s. You shouldn't really take their website as a literal inventory check. You can't assume your sz. 12.5 Jordan XI selling for $550 sold because it there were 2 yesterday and only 1 available today. From what I've realized its not updated in real time, there could be 10 other pairs in their stockroom that came in before yours, or that the shoe sold online and they're just waiting for the transaction to finish.

Wait till next Monday bro. That's when you get notified that your item sold, and the check gets cut on Tuesdays.

I sold my Solars with no issue. But their customer service and communication is atrocious.

You'll be aight OP. As long as you have the emails to show proof. 

was yours the only size for sale? cause i heard they have tons of red yeezys to sell and it goes in order of who brought them in first. so say theres 3 sz 9s and you brought yours in last, the 2 that sold might not have been yours.

Hold the place hostage, shout out niketalk numerous times in your demands and state that your leader jrose5 is behind the hostage taking incident

Back
Top Bottom