Should I check this kid???

mrbrown

Banned
Reaction score
Aight my brother in law has been messing up
Dude asks for an 8th buddha to flip. I ask him for $40.00 dollars and 2 weeks later dude shows up to my house.....asking for a smoke sessions. Me being me I tell him sure no problem then proceed to roll some sage.

I remember about the $40 and ask him for it. Dude says he don't have it and starts rambling off *basically saying he won't pay me back. This did not get me mad at all...

Im thinking cool, no problem..... I just won't deal with this guy ever again, no free smoke, no hook ups nothing. Well this guy asks to borrow my Turbines, I tell him clearly "NO man those are my good earphones".... he then says "ok". I leave my house and he stays with his sister and lil brother.

I return home late at night and feel like bumping some Kid Cudi........ I find some cheap $7 Casio headphones with the wire all chewed up in the same place I had my Turbines.... at this point my blood is boiling 
mad.gif
. I call him up and tell him that if he don't return my headphones before 1pm tomorrow (Sunday) that I will go to his house and get them myself.

He replies the same stuff "Ok man don't trip...." basically saying the same exact thing he said when he asked for an 8th to flip. I am almost 85% sure he won't return my headphones before 1pm tomorrow and I will have to drive 40minutes to the valley and pick them up.

Now Im debating on whooping on him or just punching him once real hard so he knows not to mess around with peoples stuff when I go pick up my headphones.

He is 17-18 yrs old if that matters. I know he is family but dude basically stole my headphones or thought it would be "cool" to walk away with my Turbines thinking I will congratulate him or something.

Cliffs:

Brother in law is no good with his word

Took my Turbines after I told him NO

Mostlikely won't return my headphones unless I drive 40 minutes to his house

*Contemplating on checking him for the rage he made me feel.

Aight my brother in law has been messing up
Dude asks for an 8th buddha to flip. I ask him for $40.00 dollars and 2 weeks later dude shows up to my house.....asking for a smoke sessions. Me being me I tell him sure no problem then proceed to roll some sage.

I remember about the $40 and ask him for it. Dude says he don't have it and starts rambling off *basically saying he won't pay me back. This did not get me mad at all...

Im thinking cool, no problem..... I just won't deal with this guy ever again, no free smoke, no hook ups nothing. Well this guy asks to borrow my Turbines, I tell him clearly "NO man those are my good earphones".... he then says "ok". I leave my house and he stays with his sister and lil brother.

I return home late at night and feel like bumping some Kid Cudi........ I find some cheap $7 Casio headphones with the wire all chewed up in the same place I had my Turbines.... at this point my blood is boiling 
mad.gif
. I call him up and tell him that if he don't return my headphones before 1pm tomorrow (Sunday) that I will go to his house and get them myself.

He replies the same stuff "Ok man don't trip...." basically saying the same exact thing he said when he asked for an 8th to flip. I am almost 85% sure he won't return my headphones before 1pm tomorrow and I will have to drive 40minutes to the valley and pick them up.

Now Im debating on whooping on him or just punching him once real hard so he knows not to mess around with peoples stuff when I go pick up my headphones.

He is 17-18 yrs old if that matters. I know he is family but dude basically stole my headphones or thought it would be "cool" to walk away with my Turbines thinking I will congratulate him or something.

Cliffs:

Brother in law is no good with his word

Took my Turbines after I told him NO

Mostlikely won't return my headphones unless I drive 40 minutes to his house

*Contemplating on checking him for the rage he made me feel.

Thats your wife's brother?
If so, you should tell her before you whoop that #+*.

But yeah, you need to check that kid.

Thats your wife's brother?
If so, you should tell her before you whoop that #+*.

But yeah, you need to check that kid.

Originally Posted by blazinRook

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Originally Posted by seniosoul

check yourself first.

y
the fact that your asking NT if you should check kid when the answers obvious

I just need some opinions about this. Trust me when I saw those cheap headphones instead of my Turbines I was ready to punch a hole in his cranium. Just wondering if checking him would be overreacting cause Ive overreacted before and the outcome was no good....

Originally Posted by blazinRook

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Originally Posted by seniosoul

check yourself first.

y
the fact that your asking NT if you should check kid when the answers obvious

I just need some opinions about this. Trust me when I saw those cheap headphones instead of my Turbines I was ready to punch a hole in his cranium. Just wondering if checking him would be overreacting cause Ive overreacted before and the outcome was no good....

is he younger than you? he has no respect for you fam....no matter if you claim to 'let this slide' 'let that slide...he's runnin you on that 8th and your ear phones.

you told him NO and he did it anyway....

c'mon fam whoop his ###

is he younger than you? he has no respect for you fam....no matter if you claim to 'let this slide' 'let that slide...he's runnin you on that 8th and your ear phones.

you told him NO and he did it anyway....

c'mon fam whoop his ###

Originally Posted by wheaties

rofl dude is punking u left and right you better do something
He might be a little too comfortable. Guess he thought I was a sucka when I gave him a 8th without asking for money first.
Im not even trippin about the 8th cause I was using it to test his character. Guess he won't play with ounces now.

guess I will ruff his feathers up...... exciting

Originally Posted by wheaties

rofl dude is punking u left and right you better do something
He might be a little too comfortable. Guess he thought I was a sucka when I gave him a 8th without asking for money first.
Im not even trippin about the 8th cause I was using it to test his character. Guess he won't play with ounces now.

guess I will ruff his feathers up...... exciting

Back
Top Bottom