Should I Help Her?

Sup NT. Just wanna know your guys' take on this whole situation.

So, a female friend that I've known since HS goes to the same university as I do. She hasn't started her math yet, and over the summer she was suppose to complete a bunch of work that will help place her in a math class. As soon as school ended, she would come over and work on math in my room while I just chilled. She'd work from the late morning to early evening, and then go back home to presumably do more work. She'd complete a lesson or two a day. She got pretty far, said she'd visit less frequently because she could work on her own, and asked if she could come over towards the end of summer to finish up stuff. We agreed on last week (July 26th - July 30th) for her to come over if she needed anymore help.

Then she stops coming over. I'm guessing because she found a dude to blow her back out (because I wasn't trying to wife her, and she was looking.) Then, earlier this week she FB chats me.

Her: "Hey, can I come over?"
Me: "Why?"
Her: "I need help with my math."
Me: "Uhh, you didn't say anything about it last week, and this week I'm super busy. I'll have to see. Don't you have a majority of it done anyways?"
Her: "Well, over the summer I've been busy and lazy so I didn't get anything done after I stopped coming over." (Every FB status that I've seen from her is always like "Wow, that party was crazy!" or "I'm sooo tired from yesterday, it was too crunk."
indifferent.gif
)
Me: "Well, you should have texted to say that you were going to be busy. I can't this week, I'm busy."
Her: "Please? Just for like an hour." (
indifferent.gif
)
Me: "You won't get any work done in an hour, but if I'm free I'll tell you."
Her: "Well, I'm not worried about it. I know you'll find some free time for me."
Me: "
indifferent.gif
".

Simply put, should I help this *****? Would you?

Spoiler [+]
24415386475918320538918.jpg

yes, I'm already aware of the fact that she probably wants to smash. No, I will not be smashing. By choice.

Sup NT. Just wanna know your guys' take on this whole situation.

So, a female friend that I've known since HS goes to the same university as I do. She hasn't started her math yet, and over the summer she was suppose to complete a bunch of work that will help place her in a math class. As soon as school ended, she would come over and work on math in my room while I just chilled. She'd work from the late morning to early evening, and then go back home to presumably do more work. She'd complete a lesson or two a day. She got pretty far, said she'd visit less frequently because she could work on her own, and asked if she could come over towards the end of summer to finish up stuff. We agreed on last week (July 26th - July 30th) for her to come over if she needed anymore help.

Then she stops coming over. I'm guessing because she found a dude to blow her back out (because I wasn't trying to wife her, and she was looking.) Then, earlier this week she FB chats me.

Her: "Hey, can I come over?"
Me: "Why?"
Her: "I need help with my math."
Me: "Uhh, you didn't say anything about it last week, and this week I'm super busy. I'll have to see. Don't you have a majority of it done anyways?"
Her: "Well, over the summer I've been busy and lazy so I didn't get anything done after I stopped coming over." (Every FB status that I've seen from her is always like "Wow, that party was crazy!" or "I'm sooo tired from yesterday, it was too crunk."
indifferent.gif
)
Me: "Well, you should have texted to say that you were going to be busy. I can't this week, I'm busy."
Her: "Please? Just for like an hour." (
indifferent.gif
)
Me: "You won't get any work done in an hour, but if I'm free I'll tell you."
Her: "Well, I'm not worried about it. I know you'll find some free time for me."
Me: "
indifferent.gif
".

Simply put, should I help this *****? Would you?

Spoiler [+]
24415386475918320538918.jpg

yes, I'm already aware of the fact that she probably wants to smash. No, I will not be smashing. By choice.

lols you'll be lucky to get piece it's obvious all she wants to do is math homework
** she using you
next time you "study" whip it out and give an update

lols you'll be lucky to get piece it's obvious all she wants to do is math homework
** she using you
next time you "study" whip it out and give an update

I'd just go on and hit it if I were you. Why would you want to help with some homework when she's just throwing it at you? Take it, leave it, never speak again. Unless you have feelings for her which is understandable (since you are asking for advice on whether or not you should help with some math homework).

I'd just go on and hit it if I were you. Why would you want to help with some homework when she's just throwing it at you? Take it, leave it, never speak again. Unless you have feelings for her which is understandable (since you are asking for advice on whether or not you should help with some math homework).

Originally Posted by selrahc123

Not an option. I have a girlfriend.
roll.gif

And y'all ninjas need to answer the question and stop saying wio. If I wanted to do anything with her, I would have already tried when she was coming over on a consistent basis.

Spoiler [+]
And if I was to cheat, it certainly wouldn't be with her.

sick.gif

Originally Posted by selrahc123

Not an option. I have a girlfriend.
roll.gif

And y'all ninjas need to answer the question and stop saying wio. If I wanted to do anything with her, I would have already tried when she was coming over on a consistent basis.

Spoiler [+]
And if I was to cheat, it certainly wouldn't be with her.

sick.gif

if you werent hitting it when she used to come over then theres no point in her coming over now; Plus, shes ugly. So NO!

Back
Top Bottom