Should I Help Her?

Is that a 'bad' picture or is she just generally unattractive? Either way I wouldn't let her in the crib let alone exchange convos with her. But NT knows who you are & Im sure you couldn't do better, ogre 

Is that a 'bad' picture or is she just generally unattractive? Either way I wouldn't let her in the crib let alone exchange convos with her. But NT knows who you are & Im sure you couldn't do better, ogre 

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life

Ouch
roll.gif

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life

Ouch
roll.gif

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

yes, I'm already aware of the fact that she probably wants to smash.

laugh.gif
she definitely doesnt want to smash. she wants you to do her work for her.

laugh.gif
Pretty much. You would've smashed during the summer, now she's just using you brah. So pass on that offer, and let her %%!$ up.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

yes, I'm already aware of the fact that she probably wants to smash.

laugh.gif
she definitely doesnt want to smash. she wants you to do her work for her.

laugh.gif
Pretty much. You would've smashed during the summer, now she's just using you brah. So pass on that offer, and let her %%!$ up.

Almost sounds like your feelings are a little hurt that she stopped coming over.

Almost sounds like your feelings are a little hurt that she stopped coming over.

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Originally Posted by selrahc123

I'd just go on and hit it if I were you. Why would you want to help with some homework when she's just throwing it at you? Take it, leave it, never speak again. Unless you have feelings for her which is understandable (since you are asking for advice on whether or not you should help with some math homework).

Not an option. I have a girlfriend.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Originally Posted by selrahc123

I'd just go on and hit it if I were you. Why would you want to help with some homework when she's just throwing it at you? Take it, leave it, never speak again. Unless you have feelings for her which is understandable (since you are asking for advice on whether or not you should help with some math homework).

Not an option. I have a girlfriend.

indifferent.gif

"Ah is a, Ah is a, Should I save her?"

She's way to confident for her predator %%%. Based on that alone, hell to the no.

"Ah is a, Ah is a, Should I save her?"

She's way to confident for her predator %%%. Based on that alone, hell to the no.

Back
Top Bottom