Should I Help Her?

if you werent hitting it when she used to come over then theres no point in her coming over now; Plus, shes ugly. So NO!

If you have a girlfriend, then you shouldn't be having any type of one-on-one sessions with another girl. Math or not. If that was YOUR girl doing the same with another dude, "tutoring him in HER room" I am sure you wouldn't be cool with it. Save all of the, "That is so insecure" rebuttals people. So no, leave her alone, she shouldn't be in a room alone with you. IF you have a girl.

If you have a girlfriend, then you shouldn't be having any type of one-on-one sessions with another girl. Math or not. If that was YOUR girl doing the same with another dude, "tutoring him in HER room" I am sure you wouldn't be cool with it. Save all of the, "That is so insecure" rebuttals people. So no, leave her alone, she shouldn't be in a room alone with you. IF you have a girl.

Would Based God help some broad out with her math HW?

...Well there you go.

...Well there you go.

Originally Posted by Diego

...Well there you go.

Based God would have that ***** on his d.

While I love #BasedGod and everything that is truly #Based, I've put my days of infidelity behind me.

I
roll.gif
'd at that comment, though. and hbd.

@DC, you right.

Originally Posted by Diego

...Well there you go.

Based God would have that ***** on his d.

While I love #BasedGod and everything that is truly #Based, I've put my days of infidelity behind me.

I
roll.gif
'd at that comment, though. and hbd.

@DC, you right.

^Lame...

I'd help her if I could, but only cuz I like helping people. I like the karma of it all. But I wouldn't do it for any other reason -- not sex, money, friendzone status.. nothing.

^Lame...

I'd help her if I could, but only cuz I like helping people. I like the karma of it all. But I wouldn't do it for any other reason -- not sex, money, friendzone status.. nothing.

Back
Top Bottom