should i hit or not

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by DomD

i cant get this girl to stop talkin to me its crazy, nothign i do works

grin.gif

just go head and hit it

you dont care how busted her face is, you said she got a nice chest game and you DONT believe your boy who already hit it that she smells, so go find out for yourself so you can sleep without thinkin about her.

As soon as I read that
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
, I wouldn't even consider it...

Is there something I'm missing? She just looks plain jane to me. not beautiful, but not ugly.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Originally Posted by DomD

theres this girl thats been hitting me up like two or three times a week to chill...she flat at told me she wants it.  but my friend smashed that like ten times already and he said her vag smelled like sewage the last time he smashed her...i dont believe that..i just cant. her %$+@ are massive though which i like but her face is 
sick.gif
    ...this girl wont stop hitting me up..should i just smash for the hell of it once and hopefully she leaves it alone...ive smashed all types of girls before, black, asian, white, mexican all the above. skinny to fat...but idk..once he told me her snatch smells like sewage

14c5lcg.gif
i dont quote lames i dont like but this is A++ HAHA sewage come on unwrap her turn her **% around turn off the light AND LEAVE A MINT ON THAT THANG AND be gone LOL

Damn homie didn't care in that YouTube video.

But to answer your question nah but your friend is lying. He smashed 10 time and the P was stinking? That doesn't sound right. But hey she whooped anyways so keep it pushing.

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Damn homie didn't care in that YouTube video.

But to answer your question nah but your friend is lying. He smashed 10 time and the P was stinking? That doesn't sound right. But hey she whooped anyways so keep it pushing.
I think dude said the !*$% was smelling ripe only the last time he hit, not the prior 9 times.
laugh.gif

Either way, girlie is
sick.gif
  especially in that first pic.

I

Go ahead and beat. Your boy hit 10 times. It couldn't be that bad if he went back in 10 times........10 times.

Originally Posted by BennyPowers

Go ahead and beat. Your boy hit 10 times. It couldn't be that bad if he went back in 10 times........10 times.
This.

10 times?? That thang gotta be proper. He threw that it smells in there so you would have doubts and he could keep that poonanny to himself. Stingy bastard...

Get them draws B

I hit a chick a little over a month ago and her %+$$ was stinkin like that too. And she had NO idea...it stunk up my whole apartment 
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Originally Posted by BennyPowers

This.

10 times?? That thang gotta be proper. He threw that it smells in there so you would have doubts and he could keep that poonanny to himself. Stingy bastard...

Get them draws B

This

man i swear you dudes on here do not read for ^&*(
i posted like 5 pages back i was dom's boy who smashed 
roll.gif

i'll set the record straight.. i smashed like 3 times. she came over my house a few winters ago, smashed, had to fumigate the house by opening all the windows upstairs, went through like 3 bottles of Lysol. i wasn't proud of it  
ohwell.gif
 and yeah that was the last time i hit. 

Back
Top Bottom