should i hit or not

162995_469944111875_711541875_6259252_5525296_n.jpg

the guy or girl on the right has that troll face for some reason

618px-Trollface_HD.png

Originally Posted by DomD

theres this girl thats been hitting me up like two or three times a week to chill...she flat at told me she wants it.  but my friend smashed that like ten times already and he said her vag smelled like sewage the last time he smashed her...i dont believe that..i just cant. her %$+@ are massive though which i like but her face is 
sick.gif
    ...this girl wont stop hitting me up..should i just smash for the hell of it once and hopefully she leaves it alone...ive smashed all types of girls before, black, asian, white, mexican all the above. skinny to fat...but idk..once he told me her snatch smells like sewage. 
this girl has 1/4 brain

roll.gif
Let me get this straight, you are aware of all the bolded parts, and you're STILL debating whether you want to or not??? Looks like you've convinced yourself to smash already
laugh.gif

That _ teeth look like corm kernels.

That's a practice girl, do it OP. Sewage smell means shes ripe and ready.

I genuinely feel bad for her and you.
Her cause she's ugly.
You cause you don't get enough buns to realize that she looks like an amazon creature that's a scarce breed.

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

Her cause she's ugly.
You cause you don't get enough buns to realize that she looks like an amazon creature that's a scarce breed.

nah i get plenty its just like someone said these girls are practice girls 

im not gonna smash this %*! so its all good, just cant do it
dont wanna do it

theres this girl thats been hitting me up like two or three times a week to chill...she flat at told me she wants it.  but my friend smashed that like ten times already and he said her vag smelled like sewage the last time he smashed her...i dont believe that..i just cant. her %$+@ are massive though which i like but her face is 
sick.gif
    ...this girl wont stop hitting me up..should i just smash for the hell of it once and hopefully she leaves it alone...ive smashed all types of girls before, black, asian, white, mexican all the above. skinny to fat...but idk..once he told me her snatch smells like sewage. 
this girl has 1/4 brain

roll.gif

im guessing thats you? 
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Benssick

sick.gif
this girl has 1/4 brain

roll.gif

im guessing thats you? 
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

lol hell no

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

Her cause she's ugly.

nah i get plenty its just like someone said these girls are practice girls 
This isn't practice. This is settling for worse cause you can't get any better.
30t6p3b.gif

10 times ya boy hit. either he's desperate or she's holding it down. she's a j/o nonetheless. wouldn't beat. maybe some dome though

Originally Posted by Peep Game

sick.gif
this girl has 1/4 brain

roll.gif
Let me get this straight, you are aware of all the bolded parts, and you're STILL debating whether you want to or not??? Looks like you've convinced yourself to smash already
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
dnt fight your hormones man, just do it
wink.gif

id do it. but im quick to "suggest" to a girl that she should shower prior to coming. I learned my lesson...LOL

Back
Top Bottom