Let GF borrow my car?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
frown.gif
sorry bruh...

but being its a 2 year relationship, it shouldnt be difficult to share your car with her...like my man said, let her get you a chicken bake and a churro
nthat.gif

BTW my parents are helping me with the car

I have to drive from norcal to socal and back often and they didn't like the idea of me taking those trips in a used car

Some of you guys are very narrow-minded

:rofl:
:lol:  What I say? :rofl:

So on the real it wasn't even OP's decision it was his parents. Dude does not want to disappoint the fam. I can respect that but you should have come out and talked about it not being your vehicle earlier.

I can't wait till we see a post 3 years from now where OP talks about how he got in an accident, ****** up his car, and now he's looking to cop something new. Meanwhile, someone is going to ask about his girl and this thread and he's going to casually mention that they broke up and it was "mutual" while it eventually comes out that Tyrone scooped her up and she cheated on him.

Last edited:
So on the real it wasn't even OP's decision it was his parents. Dude does not want to disappoint the fam. I can respect that but you should have come out and talked about it not being your vehicle earlier.

I can't wait till we see a post 3 years from now where OP talks about how he got in an accident, ****** up his car, and now he's looking to cop something new. Meanwhile, someone is going to ask about his girl and this thread and he's going to casually mention that they broke up and it was "mutual" while it eventually comes out that Tyrone scooped her up and she cheated on him.

**** you talking bout it's not my car? I was there, paid the down payment, it's under my name, paying the payments. My parents cosigned but it's my car.

Off topic, but how can costco sell an uncooked frozen chicken for $10, yet sell a cooked rotisserie chicken for $5? :nerd:

My theory is that the $5 rotisserie birds are the same $10 uncooked birds that are just about to hit their expiration/sell by date. Instead of throwing them out deli's choose to sell them at half price as pre-cooked one day only food.

**** you talking bout it's not my car? I was there, paid the down payment, it's under my name, paying the payments. My parents cosigned but it's my car.

You paying the insurance too? :D I'm of the belief that until you have a title with your name and you are clean on the loan then it's not your car, it's the banks.

The way you made it sound was that your folks were helping with the payments or paid for it. Your parents have investment in your car being the cosigner so you have a fallback since you're a broke college student. Which lead me to the comment of your parents having a stake in your decision making concerning the car. You already outlined that when you said your parents wanted you to have a new car because you drive from The Bay to SoCal.

All that aside it seems like you have more investment in the car than you do in your girl. If random NTers see that, your girl does too, and eventually outside of the current car situation she's going to make it a huge issue or just go see Tyrone.

Off topic, but how can costco sell an uncooked frozen chicken for $10, yet sell a cooked rotisserie chicken for $5? :nerd:

My theory is that the $5 rotisserie birds are the same $10 uncooked birds that are just about to hit their expiration/sell by date. Instead of throwing them out deli's choose to sell them at half price as pre-cooked one day only food.
seems accurate good **** homie

You paying the insurance too? :D I'm of the belief that until you have a title with your name and you are clean on the loan then it's not your car, it's the banks.

The way you made it sound was that your folks were helping with the payments or paid for it. Your parents have investment in your car being the cosigner so you have a fallback since you're a broke college student. Which lead me to the comment of your parents having a stake in your decision making concerning the car. You already outlined that when you said your parents wanted you to have a new car because you drive from The Bay to SoCal.

All that aside it seems like you have more investment in the car than you do in your girl. If random NTers see that, your girl does too, and eventually outside of the current car situation she's going to make it a huge issue or just go see Tyrone.

You were of the belief. You were wrong.

No...the car is mine. Only I drive it, I get to choose who drives it, I'm paying for it FOH talmbout it's the bank's, the bank don't drive it.

Who told you I took out a car title loan?

My parents HAD a say on which car they would cosign on.

Finance-wise obviously I put more in my car than my girl....that's just what it is. I guess I have more investment in my education too?

Also I decided I didnt' want to go to Costco with them so they're out there right now with my car so....yeah.

In b4 she's out with played out Tyrone. ***** I ain't scared of Tyrone.

Last edited:

seems accurate good **** homie
Makes sense. Do you think they do the same with all the food court food as well? :nerd:

I've never let anyone drive my car without me in it (team no DUIs)

But If she really needed to go I would have taken her

mine is a little different, I'm engaged and we have 4 yo twins

She can drive the Malibu I got her
She can drive the Cruze I got for myself
She cannot drive the Vette though

I've had the discussion on NT before and came to the conclusion it's my call and she just has to deal with it. All men deserve to have something to themselves. I've tried to find reason to change my mind but it hasn't happened yet.

She also isn't welcome in the man cave in our crib. The rest of the crib is for her and the girls, but the cave is all me.

SO do you OP, but be consistent.

OP a broke boy and a douchebag. **** game probably weak. Parents probably financing his car for him. It's only a matter of time before wifey choose up.
laugh.gif

HOL' UP

Broke COLLEGE student tryna get an education gets clowned cuz his parents help him pay off his car?

Lord, some backward *** thinking in here

We have dudes sitting behind a screen thinking I give a fugazzi what they think. Boy I see you in controversial topics giving your 2 pesos but we all know you a fake intellectual, a social chameleon. Switch up your demeanor and let your fingers talk ghetto for you.

What you doin' in the trained sheep thread talmbout capitalism, you from the hood aintchu?!

You think if my girl chooses up she's gonna go for someone...like you?
roll.gif

take your hand out your drawls and go work on that mixtape no one's ever gonna hear

Last edited:
Lol how you sound right now you sound like a ho.

It's all jokes, no gives one **** about you or your girl, your dumb *** thread deserves troll *** responses which is exactly what you got for five pages. It's all jokes and entertainment but you wanna catch feels. No one seriously cares about your relationship and where I'm from doesn't define me kid. :lol:

Something your privileged *** wont learn until later on in life. Ol mommy and daddy gonna finance a brand new 2013 for me cause I'm too priviliged to push back and forth from the Bay to LA in a used car. :wow:rollin

How you go from "my parents help me pay off my car" to "my parents only cosigned, I paid the down payment and monthly installments all by myself." Tell us who the real chameleon is bro. :lol:

Don't report me son it's all jokes.

I didn't say I paid all of it, what you mean, lad?

Damn right im privileged, mom and pop love the kid and one day they know Ima get them back. Having a child is like an investment but you were probably a throw away...right?

I'm tryna kill you with love, don't get it twisted.That salt has you talking stupid.

Something my privileged *** won't learn...what, exactly? You're almost there buddy, just try and connect your thoughts. You could do it!

Instead of hatin' on me cuz I'm doing something with my life why don't you try and make something with yours? That mixtape i mentioned earlier?

Or better yet, I know they got a Wyotech up there in Oakland, go grab that brochure! You already know how to spell privileged, you got potential.

I'm just honest, man. I tried to be as honest and real as possible so i guess it's a little annoying (aka i get the feels) when people try to call me out on stupid ****

but i don't have an online persona while your drug dealer starter kit is probably gonna get to your crib soon.

I got what I wanted from this thread, what you talkin' bout? I got people taking polls, son **** a troll response.

All love, fam. Success is the best revenge...I know looking up from the bottom is hard, take it a step at a time :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom