Should I make a purchase? 2011 BMW 328i xDrive Sedan

How can this be true when you've listened to almost none of it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
What I've learned from years of doing a job where people ask for advice is that often times people are not looking for consultation but rather corroboration of what they already believe.

Most definitely. It's a $6,000 reliable Japanese car. I'll be fine for the next two years. Thanks for the advice, fellas. Really appreciative. Truly am.

Maybe I missed this, but how do you know the car will be fine for the next two years?

Have you had a mechanic check it out?

If you are just basing your presumption that it will be fine on the faith that it is a "a reliable Japanese car" then you have no true basis for believing the car will or will not be fine.

Like many have said, the cost of the car isn't really the issue. The real issue is what will happen if you have a problem with it and need to replace parts, etc. Repairs on luxury makes can be many times that of non-luxury cars.

And, like others have said, what features does a 2004 Infinit have that an Accord that is a few years newer does not?

What I've learned from years of doing a job where people ask for advice is that often times people are not looking for consultation but rather corroboration of what they already believe.

We are all likely wasting our energy, because is the truth!

What do I need to know if I'm buying from a private seller? I'm trying to avoid buying from a dealer because of the fees.

From what I've heard, 8th gen is usually the way to go for Honda.
I don't have the funds for that, I need a car by next month. I can save up a bit more but that's gonna take me a while.

Depends... looking for V6? Then yes, but a simple maintenance like changing the ATF fluid every 10,000 miles does the trick.

But if you looking into 4 bangers... dude those last FOREVER! Plus you never have to change the belt, because they have a chain.
I'm looking at the 4 cylinder model. This is going to be my daily driver so I need that MPG.

I know quite a few people that owned 7th gen, not one ever had a major issue.
:pimp: :pimp:

Most definitely. It's a $6,000 reliable Japanese car. I'll be fine for the next two years. Thanks for the advice, fellas. Really appreciative. Truly am.
bro... :smh:

Who the hell would buy a i35 for 6k.

That's dumb man.

At least get the G.

I would just get a decent car that's at least07 08 for that price.

To add to the "All this advice and he picked that? comment. The two whips people have suggessted are Lexus' and Honda Accords. I haven't found any good deals on both.

why do you assume new job, more funds, money saved?

you are 24 making $1300 a month, you aren't gonna save getting into a car payment, you are going to go into the red and probably credit card debt

why do you assume new job, more funds, money saved?

you are 24 making $1300 a month, you aren't gonna save getting into a car payment, you are going to go into the red and probably credit card debt

Bro, I haven't bought that Infiniti or any car for that matter. Someone bought it. I assume i'm getting a better paying job because I am and will. I have an undergrads degree.

Is it only me and about 4 other people that see that Diptroll general is selling wolf tickets...?

Or y'all are just playing along??

Back
Top Bottom