should NIKE restore MICHAEL VICK's contract?

Joined Apr 10, 2005
No way... they only thing they would stand to gain would be public outrage.

While Vick is still a Nike endorser, giving him back a sig line would be a PR nightmare and create unecessary unpopularity with casual consumers.

Joined Dec 26, 2009
it will take time if nike decides to have vick back. two and a half games is not going to make vick a nike household product. it takes time for people to rebuild their public image. ray lewis, kobe bryant, ron artest are a few examples. if vick does perform at an high level and stays out of trouble, i have a feeling that vick would still not get a nike contract like before.

Joined Dec 26, 2009
it will take time if nike decides to have vick back. two and a half games is not going to make vick a nike household product. it takes time for people to rebuild their public image. ray lewis, kobe bryant, ron artest are a few examples. if vick does perform at an high level and stays out of trouble, i have a feeling that vick would still not get a nike contract like before.

Joined Feb 15, 2008
Will be interesting to see what happens, as long as he keeps playing well its a definite possibility but I dont think hes stopped wearing nikes since his return contract or not.

Joined Feb 15, 2008
Will be interesting to see what happens, as long as he keeps playing well its a definite possibility but I dont think hes stopped wearing nikes since his return contract or not.

Joined Dec 2, 2006
If he leads the Eagles to a solid winning record, Nike should sign Vick back to a contract.

I want the Vick 1's to retro..never had a pair =(

Joined Dec 2, 2006
If he leads the Eagles to a solid winning record, Nike should sign Vick back to a contract.

I want the Vick 1's to retro..never had a pair =(

thekidfrankie

Banned
Joined Sep 2, 2010
he has a contract with them........they supply him with gear, etc for no cost.

or am I thinking of someone else

thekidfrankie

Banned
Joined Sep 2, 2010
he has a contract with them........they supply him with gear, etc for no cost.

or am I thinking of someone else

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now