should NIKE restore MICHAEL VICK's contract?

I think they should give Vick the Kobe approach...a sig shoe with Flywire, lots of exclusive CWs (Va Tech, Philly, even a Atl)..a hot commercial

He should leave Nike, then start off fresh. He does not need Nike and their marketing, as he has done well on his own by playing well. Whatever brand he goes with will get a major boost from his turnaround. If that brand is Nike, it may not be a good look, not with their current roster of athletes. 

He should leave Nike, then start off fresh. He does not need Nike and their marketing, as he has done well on his own by playing well. Whatever brand he goes with will get a major boost from his turnaround. If that brand is Nike, it may not be a good look, not with their current roster of athletes. 

just won these the other day
pimp.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...gename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

if vick makes playoffs and gets probowl...They'll definitely think of something as a feel good story of redemption or something like that.
that would be a tough one. 

tired.gif
 at even the mention of nike taking vick back. he shouldn't even be playing.   

if vick makes playoffs and gets probowl...They'll definitely think of something as a feel good story of redemption or something like that.

tired.gif

if they don't bring his sigs back AT LEAST just toss his logo around like they used to...

if they don't bring his sigs back AT LEAST just toss his logo around like they used to...

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

tired.gif
Tell me why he shouldn't be playing.  Guys in the league have done worse, and NOT served their time.  By that statement you are saying that someone who has paid for their transgressions should not be allowed to go back to work.  Football is a JOB for Vick.  By your math, everyone that goes to jail should not be allowed back into the workforce once they have served their time.

Nike will bring him back, and don't be surprised to see a signature line or at least retros of the older sig models.

tired.gif
Tell me why he shouldn't be playing.  Guys in the league have done worse, and NOT served their time.  By that statement you are saying that someone who has paid for their transgressions should not be allowed to go back to work.  Football is a JOB for Vick.  By your math, everyone that goes to jail should not be allowed back into the workforce once they have served their time.

Nike will bring him back, and don't be surprised to see a signature line or at least retros of the older sig models.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

What makes you think that Vick wants to be down with Nike, is it just because you'd want to be down with Nike? After making his mistakes, what makes you think that he would not view Nike as a mistake as well?

Just a few questions...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

What makes you think that Vick wants to be down with Nike, is it just because you'd want to be down with Nike? After making his mistakes, what makes you think that he would not view Nike as a mistake as well?

Just a few questions...

Originally Posted by xfile 11

tired.gif
-Tell me why he shouldn't be playing.  -Guys in the league have done worse, and NOT served their time.  -By that statement you are saying that someone who has paid for their transgressions should not be allowed to go back to work.  -Football is a JOB for Vick.  -By your math, everyone that goes to jail should not be allowed back into the workforce once they have served their time.
alright...well, I don't want to get into a long, drawn out and pointless argument/debate over the internet. So, I'll just state my opinion and let it be.    

I'll just run down the list. Keep in mind that this is my opinion.
To put it simply...
-After what he did he shouldn't be allowed to make millions of dollars playing a game.
-Those guys, whoever they may be, that have also done horrible things shouldn't be allowed to play either. For example, if Roethlisberger did in fact rape that woman then he should also be booted...no question.
-I hardly think less than 2 years in prison is paying for his 'transgressions'.
-A job in which he makes millions of dollars, as well as what many would consider other perks.
-assumptions..
tired.gif
. I never said or even implied anything remotely close to that. There are plenty of people who go to jail that deserve a second chance. The issue is the status of Vick's profession.    

In the end it all comes down to a person's morals and how strongly that person feels about Vick's crime. In my eyes, Vick did something unforgiveable and the last thing he should get is millions of dollars to play a game and a slew of adoring fans...not to mention a Nike contract.

Originally Posted by xfile 11

tired.gif
-Tell me why he shouldn't be playing.  -Guys in the league have done worse, and NOT served their time.  -By that statement you are saying that someone who has paid for their transgressions should not be allowed to go back to work.  -Football is a JOB for Vick.  -By your math, everyone that goes to jail should not be allowed back into the workforce once they have served their time.
alright...well, I don't want to get into a long, drawn out and pointless argument/debate over the internet. So, I'll just state my opinion and let it be.    

To put it simply...
-After what he did he shouldn't be allowed to make millions of dollars playing a game.
-Those guys, whoever they may be, that have also done horrible things shouldn't be allowed to play either. For example, if Roethlisberger did in fact rape that woman then he should also be booted...no question.
-A job in which he makes millions of dollars, as well as what many would consider other perks.
-assumptions..
tired.gif
. I never said or even implied anything remotely close to that. There are plenty of people who go to jail that deserve a second chance. The issue is the status of Vick's profession.    

In the end it all comes down to a person's morals and how strongly that person feels about Vick's crime. In my eyes, Vick did something unforgiveable and the last thing he should get is millions of dollars to play a game and a slew of adoring fans...not to mention a Nike contract.

Bombbiggidyphil wrote:

To put it simply...
-assumptions..
tired.gif

Irony.

What you're saying here is that because he committed a crime, he shouldn't be allowed to make money in his profession. GTF0.

On another note, Ray Lewis was linked to murder... the following season he's SuperBowl MVP.

grin.gif

Bombbiggidyphil wrote:

To put it simply...
-assumptions..
tired.gif

Irony.

What you're saying here is that because he committed a crime, he shouldn't be allowed to make money in his profession. GTF0.

On another note, Ray Lewis was linked to murder... the following season he's SuperBowl MVP.

grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom