Should nike retro Lebron's????

I want them now but it will probably be 2012 before they retro being that will be 10 Seasons but I actually brought the 1st Lebron's. The Air ZoomGeneration and I loved them my Senior Yr in High School and thats the only non Jordan I can remember more than 25 people having and "I need em in mylife."

Wheat AZG would be
pimp.gif

I don't think Nike should retro them just yet.

Perhaps, as someone mentioned before, after CLEVELAND does in fact win this year, it would be a great summer to start to retro his kicks.

Originally Posted by countrycollects

lebron 2's are the only lebrons i ever wear. soo comfertable, and durable. i beat my grey and blue pair as outdoor hoop shoes for a long time before the soles just eventually wore through. as for the others... i forgot i even had zoom generations, i should sell those. the 3's feel like boots, i need to sell those too. i want to use 4's as hoop shoes, but they don't really work with my ankle brace. i stopped buying them after that, the last couple haven't really interested me.

ok, back to the actual topic of discussion, i don't think they should start retroing any of them yet, but if the 2's did come out again i'd buy at least one pair.
I like the IIs as well but don't think they are that durable. I am on my 2nd pair of blue/grey and both have fallen apart in a short periodof time and only after playing indoors. The 1st pair's sole cracked after about 5 months right on the outside of the left foot where the toes bend. The2nd pair on the inside of the right shoe, again where the toes bend, the sole is splitting off from the shoe after only a couple months of hoopin (not thatmany runs either).

Originally Posted by fersnash

Originally Posted by countrycollects

lebron 2's are the only lebrons i ever wear. soo comfertable, and durable. i beat my grey and blue pair as outdoor hoop shoes for a long time before the soles just eventually wore through. as for the others... i forgot i even had zoom generations, i should sell those. the 3's feel like boots, i need to sell those too. i want to use 4's as hoop shoes, but they don't really work with my ankle brace. i stopped buying them after that, the last couple haven't really interested me.

ok, back to the actual topic of discussion, i don't think they should start retroing any of them yet, but if the 2's did come out again i'd buy at least one pair.
I like the IIs as well but don't think they are that durable. I am on my 2nd pair of blue/grey and both have fallen apart in a short period of time and only after playing indoors. The 1st pair's sole cracked after about 5 months right on the outside of the left foot where the toes bend. The 2nd pair on the inside of the right shoe, again where the toes bend, the sole is splitting off from the shoe after only a couple months of hoopin (not that many runs either).

weird, thats how mine eventually went too w/ the sole cracking, but by that time they were worn way down and i had gotten TONS of use out of them.

I think the LeBron line was pretty well done. Except for a few uglies AKA the V's, it's been pretty good. I-IV looks good, I think IV will be theclassic and VI is looking nice as well. Even the team shoes look good, try the 20.5.5's that is the issssh

No, nike shouldn't because I don't feel it's been long enough. At least wait until the Cavaliers have won a championship!

Back
Top Bottom