Should Rondo be suspended for throwing Hinrich? update:Rondo will not be punished further

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Rondo has been playing reeeallll dirty lately ... just straight up signs of desperation .
huh.....desperation from what? Rondo has been averaging a triple double, plus Boston was up.
If anything that was a frustration foul, The crowds booing was definitely getting into Rajon's head.

No.

and i'd say the same thing if it was Joakim Noah throwing Rondo around.
I agree with the No suspension for Rondo but let's get real if a big man throws a smaller player like that its going to be a suspension nomatter what team.

They are not about to suspend him, not even an option right now
laugh.gif

yall are so soft sometimes, that was not suspension worthy.
btw, this does not make him a dirty player lol, I dont think he meant to toss Hinrich so hard but Kirk lost all his balance and traction.

and what does Hinrich being white have to do with anything? ooh the celtics only go for white players that must mean your making the assumption all whiteplayers are soft? Anybody on the court is an idividual, stop with this celtics hate its getting ridiculous.

It was ruled a flagrant 1 foul, not even a flagrant 2.

Had he connected with the elbow, yes then I'll admit he deserves a suspension.

No point in bringing up the Miller foul, comepletly unrelated incidents.

it is related because he had back to back incidents with the Bulls player and he knew everyone had him under a microscope

need to sit his $%$ down
laugh.gif

It wasn't like a simple tangle up... Rondo purposely pulled Kirk's arm forcing him into the advertising table.

Don't know if he should be out for the next game, and to be honest if they didn't call a tech when he "went for the ball" and gave miller 7stitches I doubt they will do anything about last night.

NBA sales and ratings are already down from last year. Without the Celtics it'll be even worse. Stern ain't stupid. Rondo will be dressing and tossingmore salads Saturday

Rondo has been playing reeeallll dirty lately ... just straight up signs of desperation .

They're supposed to be the defending champs but they aren't acting like it ... all the classiness went straight out the window .

KG is allllllll IN Rondo's ear . Just ridiculous ... Rondo NEEDS to get suspended .
co-sign. used to be ok with him, now i just hate him, he's a little girl, he knows he won't throw a punch.

Have I missed something with Hinrich. He's my dude and all, I've liked him since his days at KU and I know he looked ready to throw down right therebut since when did he become this player nobody wants it with.

Originally Posted by jville819

Have I missed something with Hinrich. He's my dude and all, I've liked him since his days at KU and I know he looked ready to throw down right there but since when did he become this player nobody wants it with.
He only got buck because it was Rondo who did that to him.

Remember Ray Allen got suspended for an elbows to the nuts.

I'd honestly be shocked if Rondo isn't suspended.

He knew he already had eyes on him after the game 5 incident, and he still pulled that stunt.

If he isn't suspended, Bulls need to send in Jerome James (who gets absolutley no burn) to give him the goonie treatment. Game 7, nothing to lose.

He absolutely should. But since he plays in a big market on a prestigious team then he won't. Anybody who says that I'm a conspriacy theorist or thatI'm looking too much into it is wrong. If Dwight Howard can get suspended for tapping Dalembert in the head with his elbow then Rondo should get suspendedfor a) punching Brad Miller in the face AND b) throwing Kirk Hinrich into the scorer's table in the same series.

The double standard and favoritism that is consistantly shown by the NBA is sickening.

If he isn't suspended, Bulls need to send in Jerome James (who gets absolutley no burn) to give him the goonie treatment. Game 7, nothing to lose.
I would love to see James body slam Rondo +%$%! $## in game 7.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

He deserves it for playing dirty and acting like he's not. KG sent him the message in his absence to go after the white players.
smh.gif

lol
roll.gif

They're supposed to be the defending champs but they aren't acting like it ... all the classiness went straight out the window .

KG is allllllll IN Rondo's ear . Just ridiculous ... Rondo NEEDS to get suspended .
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Like they had any to begin with.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
No bS

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Like they had any to begin with.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
No bS

Man I want the Bulls to beat them...they have been playing their %#%'s off
smokin.gif

By the way man, who is that in your avy?

i think he should, only because thats the second questionable foul that should have been called and wasnt

Did anyone watch on TNT tonight to see what they said about the incident?
They said the refs overreacted because of what happened in Game 5 and it shouldn't have even been a flagrant.

How is this even a topic? There will not and should not be a suspension. End of story.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

laugh.gif
James thinks about a basketball court and gets injured.

He's not getting suspended though. I didn't think Kirk had it in him either, he was looking for ways to get around the ref
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JD617

Did anyone watch on TNT tonight to see what they said about the incident?
They said the refs overreacted because of what happened in Game 5 and it shouldn't have even been a flagrant.

How is this even a topic? There will not and should not be a suspension. End of story.

Thank you.

Close this %#@+.

Back
Top Bottom