Should you get offended and feel insecure if a man calls you ugly?

I happen to think that judging another man is wild suspect no matter how you look at it.

Are you a girl?
ohwell.gif

I wouldnt be since I'm complimented on my looks quite often.

And nothing is wrong with judging how a dude looks. If he's mad ugly i might say something like, "damn i feel bad for that dude...look at hisface."

If a dude is very good-looking, i don't feel uncomfortable with mentioning it. As long as it's in the context of the conversation.

I don't think judging "average" looking is cool though, since it's unnecessary. It's like how its ok to point out a complete hoopdee with2 rims missing, a dent, and 3 different paints, or a really expensive car. But why the hell would you point out '99 camry?

Why would you care in the first place ... First of all, you self confidence must be extremly low. And you caring what a man says?? do i hear a Closethomosexual anyone??

I feel like you know if you are ugly or not for the most part. No matter how arrogant you act, deep down you realize if you are bad looking. I feel bad for youwarlocks.

To answer your question, no. Not under any circumstances. IT'S ANOTHER MALE ENTITY. Give him one of these -->
indifferent.gif
and keep it movin.

laugh.gif
its a dude. they have no say.

but im guessing your a lil insecure? up that self esteem.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

I happen to think that judging another man is wild suspect no matter how you look at it.

tell that to the people who do it

i kno im not ugly and chicks think im cute, im saying that in a non stuck up way...

so dudes can find me ugly all they want but while they go home and use their hand i'll be happy to know I have options

I Would Never Put Myself In That Situation. Just Try And Think Of A Viable Situation Where A MAN Would Call Another MAN Ugly?

Back
Top Bottom