SHOW ME THE RAREST, MOST ILL JOINTS YOU OWN

Methamp....you're a size 12 right???

Here's some HEAT for you...
cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI...=949703935

maybe not the best starting price but CLEAN as a whistle.
Always looking for Footscapes, 227's, Flight 89's, Air Max 95's, Dunks, Huaraches, Vintage Acg's.. Deadstock 9.5 or 10 hit me up!

Cant say i know Meth personally. But i know hes picked up some OGs for a little bit more.
[h2][color=FF0000]KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE AND YOUR SNEAKERS CLOSER[/color][/h2]

Yo Meth, you really should be working for Nike (making colorways for classic sneakers) because your custom Jobs are the best.
~Stevie
"I'll leave you black and blue like a pair of penny's" - "3.5.7." Cam'Ron

yea ghenges i've never seen the xvii's laced the way you did, it looks sweet!

but does it work, is it convenient to lace up, or put on?

nice job & collection nonetheless
the girl on the right in my pic is Brenda Song, from Like Mike and an old cereal comm.if you had 24 hours to live, just think, where would you go, what would you do, who would you screw, and who would you want to notify, or would your *** deny that your *** about to dieAIM: imadethislongcuzemail: JY87@excite.com

here another ... nothing special

Foamposite%20Pro%20White%201.JPG

imthatkidpipe@aol.comhttp://

Instant Message me

aysix thanks for the look out on those 94 retros but check this out:

aj1.jpg

DS 94 retro i picked up last week for $140 shipped

i got the '85 OG RWB jordan 1s NDS coming in the mail as we speak.....$300 shipped. it's raining Jordan 1s all day.
NO SHOE FOR YOU!! COME BACK ONE YEAR!!!!!

[table][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Meth....Wow...you're cleaning up...nice work!
Always looking for Footscapes, 227's, Flight 89's, Air Max 95's, Dunks, Huaraches, Vintage Acg's.. Deadstock 9.5 or 10 hit me up!

JJ is lying...............believe me..........at the nike employee store in beaverton, last year there was more than 20 pairs. i bought 1 of them. Trust me.........ask lucliar, Wjun15, or DaAznBalla3
The NT Mafia is now in session!

gawd dam.

yall collections are serious.

i hate and envy all of you.
" Remember what Old Dirty said, I'll ___ yo' ___ up! "

^^ What s m 0 0 v e said is what feel aswell. damn you all for having such kewl collection of kickz.

Hot damn NYC.........i love them 1994 Jordan I Retro. They just outright make me jealous. Especially when you mention $140 shipped! nice pickup.
DaPurePlayaSydney, Australia

"Give me two pair, I need two pair
So I could get to stompin' in my AIR FORCE ONES,
(Big boys) stompin' in my AIR FORCE ONES"-Nelly

I WANT MORE!!!

AirRev9tag2.jpg

AirRev12tag2.jpg

AirRev14tag2.jpg

A LOT OF HEAVY HITTERS BE HOLDING BACK!!!

IF YOU DON'T GOT HEAT, STAY THE EFF OUT THE KITCHEN!!!

Comment:

I really don't understand...

The "showoff what you're wearing the first day of school" post gets bashed for people "acting like girls" and this post gets praises...

However...

Is there any difference?

Showing off is showing off, right?

I'll have to post my joints when I get off work! This post is so sweet. The heavyweights, middleweights, and lightweights going at it!

I'm in the lightweight divison. HEHE!

-eyes-

rev, those af2 lows are incredible.
"If convicted on all counts, Iverson faces the maximum of 65 years in jail...........or 12 seasons with the Grizzlies."

YO SEOULCITYSFINEST

I STAY IN HOUSTON TOO.....ATHLETIC ATTIC???? COULD THAT POSSIBLY BE WHAT'S NOW CALLED ACTIVE ATHLETE?????

Everyone is doing really, really good. Those PR1's are crazy! I WANT!

Well, moving on.
Next up, Todd's Jordan V's.
Here are his OG's.
AJ5.html

His retros.
AJ5r.html

Sorry for taking so long to add to this post. Here's all the af1s that I have. I'll post more pics later this week. In the meantime, I expect to see more pics of blazing kicks posted as the week goes on. Once again, much props and respect to all those that have contributed.

colafilow1.jpg

colafilow2.jpg

colafilow3.jpg

colafimid1.jpg

colafimid2.jpg

colaficanvas.jpg

colafidunk3m1.jpg

[imagentpics.in.theghet.to/collection/colafimid3.jpg][/image]

colafinyc1.jpg

As for rarity, im guessing this one is pretty rare considering I've never seen it before anywhere. I got it about a year ago around the time of the Tour de France from a seller in San Franciso who sold various Team USPS items.

colusps1.jpg

colusps2.jpg

colusps3.jpg

<>

mrplump@niketalk.com
mrplump.com site newsNT's ROC

Back
Top Bottom