SHOW ME THE RAREST, MOST ILL JOINTS YOU OWN

check out the pics

DSC00120.JPG

DSC00116.JPG

add this on
DSC00143.JPG

Are those real? I'm not really down with Air Force I mids at all, but I've never seen Michigan mids in my life.

byung,

waddup man... it's erik
man, ain't heard from you in a minute... and now you're on NT... talk about a small world

hit me up: talagadaw@aol.com
ill kicks, btw

pe@ce
"... nothing's for sure, that's the only for sure thing I do know..."

aka marsblackman

most of these appeared in the "can you one up these/old school kicks..." thread,
but the DS blk/red AJKO's are newly acquired...

11912099-39d0-01F90200-.jpg

OH BABY...... i dont have a digital camera (@#%$, im from the hood), but i got some joints to make your eyes pop out your sockets. wait till i get a camera, im gonna break ya neck boi.

HOLLA

DON'T LOCK THIS POST UNTIL AFTER AUGUST 22.
I have some fire coming in that week and I want to post it.
Ghenges

Those black/black 5's are straight dope! ive never seen that color before how much do yall think them joints are worth? where couldi pick um up?

Yes! Plump posts! Is there more to come?

>enyce9, I'm liking the I and II retros and the cements.....wow

>AJKO, damn.
"If convicted on all counts, Iverson faces the maximum of 65 years in jail...........or 12 seasons with the Grizzlies."

dag, I didn't think anybody would respond to my kicks...I'll take some more pics of my other kicks once I get back to my barracks....

shoemasta72: those PR1's are size 12. I laced'em up, but never wore'em. I just take'em out once in a while and look at it and feel happy whenever I'm feelin' down, haha.

man, sorry about the name of that store in htown...it was back in summer 2k, so I'm hazy. but yeah, AA is CRAZY. they had some hi-cut uptowns white/purple L/M size 13's on the clearance table. I think it was like $19.99.

all ya cats in h-town, check out katy mills finish line store...they have some uptowns there...and also check out that "rick's shoes" place...I think that's the name...it's like a huge store with brick interior...go to the racks in the back...you wouldn't believe what they have back there....

erik, I didn't know ya collected kicks, dogg...but your collection is throwed! we need to get bernard's collection on here....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ in 1 of ur pics u had red croc aj 17 s
Take me to Grandma's World Im horny!-Grandpa Simpson; This is where I saw the leprechaun.He told me to burn things!-Ralph Wiggum

plump, UNBELIEVABLE! Your AF1's are mad crazy! '96 Patent Leather lows anLA1's are fire! Those Michigan's are super nice. Man, just when I thought this post couldn't get any better. But wait, there's more. NYC HIGHS and lows are great! I need both! Then you got those Blk NYC Mids. I've only seen a few pairs of those. If you don't mind, can I see a few more detailed pics of those? And those Brown/Blk HIGHS are very nice. I remember seeing these in my Street Jack and wondered, does anyone on NT have these? Those are real cool.

enyce, I am blown away. Man, your DS sz. 12 Jordan II's are possibly the cleanest I have ever seen. And it also helps seeing as how that is my size. Very nice.

AJ KO, I feel like solid, DS TERMINATORS?!.....DS AJ KO's?!.......DS OG AJ I's?!......
Man, real nice. I can't believe those Terminators though. Those are real nice.

sneakerfiend, hurry and try and get to a digital cam. If you steal feel as if you can blow us away after all this then I can't wait till you post what you got. The hype is on.

Man, this post is getting better and better as time goes on. Let's see what else we can get. And come on ya'll. YTV, K Town, scones, JRose, all Mods and Admins, and everyone else (including PAT himself), bring out everything you have. I wanna see it all! This is one of the greatest posts ever. And I can't believe that after 400 posts, not one person has hated on anybody or nothing. THIS IS GREAT! I AM SO HAPPY! Maybe I should calm down.

Also forgot to mention,

seoulcityfinest, those PR1's are sz. 12, eh? My sz. :wink:
wink.gif
Do you still have OG box and can I get some more pics of you don't mind of the all angles of the shoe and the box (if you have it) please?

rev, those white/blue/yellow af2 lows are absolutely sick. where did you get them and where can i find them and how much will i pay for them and they are the most beautiful thing ever. =o

-RYan o_O
[size=+3].oOliquefied[color=#66CCFFF][/color][color=#33CCFFF]O[/color]o.[/size]

Back
Top Bottom