SHOW ME YOUR AIR FORCE ONES

af1mid.JPG

WANTED (size 9.5/10): Nike Air Flight '90, Nike Air Assault, Nike FC SB Rasta, Nike Classic SB, Nike SB Raygun, Nike SB Unkles, Nike Dunk Supremes, ANY Air Max 90's Besides the Khaki/Brown Leathers, Adidas Ecstasy, New Balance 585 Mid, and any retro heat with green on them. PM me!

Quote:
Are these 3M??? they don't look like it... Mita's are supposed to have 3M arn't they?
nope...its some crazy ostrich skin stuff.. a very nice shoe...never understood why i didnt buy em. wuts the goin rate on em now?
halo 2 gamertag-papa fresh916

i buy what i like...rockin the shoe and not the hype

Quote:
nope...its some crazy ostrich skin stuff

there is 3M, it's on the heel tab....the toe panel is 'ostrich skin' (i'm pretty sure it's not real), the side panel is some kind of black suede or nubuck, the green part is patent leather and the lining on the inside is Dri Fit material....crazy shoe, i love all the little details

i got a bunch of stuff in the past few weeks but i won't have my digi back until atleast friday, so keep your eyes peeled

Here's one of mine. I'll post pics of the rest of my measly collection of 7 pairs later.
986lwh

aim: kasual111

nice pickups do i know u...OG flax and Comets are 2 of my favorite mids....i wear the hell out of my Comets

i really need some Atmos...this @#%$ is getting ridiculous..

Quote:
the dunk craze is the greatest thing that happened to af1s

i feel u on this 100%

i've gotten a few pairs that i've been eyeing for a while and i hope to make a couple of more purchases before the summer is over.

i'm lookin for linens, mochas, and jewel lows in sz8-8.5

:nerd:
nerd.gif

lemme get them Mita's up off ya..
Everybody wanna be the KING of the South
But they aint runnin a damn thing but they mouth...​

BIBBY PE AF1's

97o7b6.jpg

97o6ty.jpg

TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820
member#1

Simple and Clean
97p3dd

Aim- xNikeSBx Email- xNikeSBx@gmail.com
Looking for these in sizes 9.5 or 10- Barkley 180 bl/blk, LA lakers delta force, Cascade Hemps, Ice creams beepers and money roll, Bapes, P rod Barque,

damn, everybody has a PE AF1 nowadays....

those Bibbys are clean though....never knew he had his own logo

I got these in ATMO'S of Harlem during their first month of biz, but i do not know what they are called.

105415893.jpg

*PICS ARE CRAPPY; I'M JUST A LOUSY PHOTOGRAPHER*

This just in from vintagekicks/flightclub:

This wiped the smile right off my face...

:frown:
frown.gif
Looks like a small patch of leather flaked off or something; I never thought I'd find a pair of these in my size since I slept when they dropped...just my luck they end up being damaged...
Today's general releases will be tomorrow's holy grails...

Back
Top Bottom