roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
Quote:
this dude made me hate my pair....

12996.jpg

TEAMAMFAMmy money goes to nike .... if that matters...

Wanted:sz 6.5 or 7 DS am1b atmos safari or urawa am1

If anyone has an 11.5 or above let me know.
You can only burn so many bridges until it's not safe on the other side... Stranded...​

no, dont let him know, he doesnt have the funds...let me know :smile:
smile.gif
Call me a safe bet, I'm betting I'm not. Glad that you can forgive
Only hoping as time goes, you can forget​
2 loves: Kicks and Hicks

Ouch Nick, that hurt man. Hows the job going though bamma?
You can only burn so many bridges until it's not safe on the other side... Stranded...​

^ 'One Sweet Pair' is a dead site.... I don't think he responds to emails... His shoes were legit though...

anyone got a pair in a 11.5 or 12? how much do they go for these days?

aim:GeKOh
hotmail/msn:gekoe@hotmail.com

GeKOh:tongue:hOR356PhOR LnDn.

in search of:am bws,pre 03` af1 mids, dunk highs. in a 11.5 or 12

I've seen more Size 9s pop-up more than anything else....

The bigger the size... the more rare/expensive they get... Trust me, I know...
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old..​

I have 1 pair, size 10,5 (not for sell)

Could you tell me what is the history of the name "viotech"?

Correct me if I'm wrong but this colorway was an Asian exclusive originally and size 11 was the biggest that they made. However if I'm wrong... I willpay top dollar for a pair of size 12 or 13.

Originally Posted by crisone

Damn, I regret sellin mine for dirt cheap, I remember walkin in the Vacaville Nike Outlet and on the hash wall, basically they had a FSR, $39...........

Now I'm wanting another pair, hopefully my boy still got his 8.5's........

Peace.

Cris1.
TEAMAMFAM

THIS IS WHERE IT ALL STARTED

FOR SALE: DUNK LOW PRO B "GRIPTAPES" & DUNK LOW PRO SB "GINO 2" SIZE 8.

serious.

this was a little after the mcfetridge vandals flooded the folsom outlet.....i traded mine for some neon 95s and some cash but im pretty content cause icant really picture myself wearing them.....esp since they were .5 too small
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ro22ss

Correct me if I'm wrong but this colorway was an Asian exclusive originally and size 11 was the biggest that they made. However if I'm wrong... I will pay top dollar for a pair of size 12 or 13.

You're not the only one...

In all my years I have not been able to get a conclusive answer on what the largest size was.

When they hit the outlets, I think I called every one where NTers knew they were to see if there was a 12 or 13.

I even remember calling Nike with the style / color code asking if they had any visibility to the released size run (figured it was worth a shot).

I do know, though, that there were REAL Asian exclusives from that time period that were made in 13, but it's much more challenging than simply finding a"needle in a haystack."

Back
Top Bottom