Shrink Nautica polos?

I recently found some of my nautica polos which are new, but I lost weight due to an accident couple years back.
I don't want to get rid of them. 

Is it possible to shrink these nautica polos? if so how?

I recently found some of my nautica polos which are new, but I lost weight due to an accident couple years back.
I don't want to get rid of them. 

Is it possible to shrink these nautica polos? if so how?

keep washing them i think in every direction the shirt tells you not to do. 'i know my white shirts shrink like a mother now i hang em up and dry' < dont have nothing to do with the thread just saying.

keep washing them i think in every direction the shirt tells you not to do. 'i know my white shirts shrink like a mother now i hang em up and dry' < dont have nothing to do with the thread just saying.

I think your best bet would be to just go to a tailor and get them taken in. They can fit them to exactly how you want without you risking fading your shirts or even shrinking too much. Just shop around for prices.

I think your best bet would be to just go to a tailor and get them taken in. They can fit them to exactly how you want without you risking fading your shirts or even shrinking too much. Just shop around for prices.

Back
Top Bottom