Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Shyne been dissed 50 tho. That was like
the best track on his last album. _'s thought
he still had it.
Care to share track name? thanks.

when he first started rappin on Rude Boy
roll.gif

but Unthinkable aint bad

Yeah Im starting to think he has to get back in the hang of rapping...
he was locked up for 10 years...
Ill wait till he drops at least 5-10 more joints to fully judge him..

how this **@%@ invent his own accent when he was locked up?

it's tolerable....the lyrics aren't necessarily bad either

roll.gif
This @#*%* done. Wow @ that Over freestyle
laugh.gif
couldn't even get to the 2 min mark.

Sad cuz he was never this bad.

judging from unthinkable. i see hes got a new style hes working on and atleast its on mixtape tracks not real records.

come on ofcourse he needs to change what he was doing 10 years ago. everyone has. he just needs some time to find himself

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit,that messiah track is hardbody !%%*+,%+*+%% is so kneedeep in drake/j.cole/wale softcore rap that they cant see this !%%*+ is still going hard,and i like his style change as far as his voice,some people are so ignorant as fans that they cant peep game from rappers,if he wanted to sound like the old shyne then he would,hes giving us something new sounding,any rapper can sound the same as the once did,ninjas is slow on here,Good work my !%%*+ Po,make more songs like the messiah song and ill buy ya album atleast 3 times,like you said nino is back,lets bring that hard sh%$ back my nigg,ya digg.

Originally Posted by grownmendonthate

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit,that messiah track is hardbody !%%*+,%+*+%% is so kneedeep in drake/j.cole/wale softcore rap that they cant see this !%%*+ is still going hard,and i like his style change as far as his voice,some people are so ignorant as fans that they cant peep game from rappers,if he wanted to sound like the old shyne then he would,hes giving us something new sounding,any rapper can sound the same as the once did,ninjas is slow on here,Good work my !%%*+ Po,make more songs like the messiah song and ill buy ya album atleast 3 times,like you said nino is back,lets bring that hard sh%$ back my nigg,ya digg.

Is that you LA Reid? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by grownmendonthate

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom