SHYNE

Joined Aug 20, 2003
I wish the best for Shyne. My !**#$ had a dope %%@ debut.... that situation was @%#!@! up but at least he has a new opportunity.

while i think Messiah was wack i think he just need time to knock that rust off u kno

Joined Jun 17, 2006
This is a joke right... Is this someone else rapping on these tracks?

Thta IS NOT Shyne mothatruckin' Po on those songs. I refuse to believe otherwise...

Joined Jul 10, 2007
Originally Posted by Brandon3000

I wish the best for Shyne. My !**#$ had a dope %%@ debut.... that situation was @%#!@! up but at least he has a new opportunity.

while i think Messiah was wack i think he just need time to knock that rust off u kno
Yeah i feel you on this.  
QFT

Joined Jul 31, 2005
That rude boy remix is $#!%$+! horrible, I'm not even joking when I say bangs rapping over that beat would be more listenable.

Def Jam lost.

Joined Jun 4, 2007
WTH happened to Shyne voice...I wish i people could still compare him to BIG. We need some !*$# like he had on his first album

Joined Dec 18, 2006
i was thinking what happened to dude? but after reading your replies i dont think i wanna hear this new stuff

MajinZuub

Formerly 'zube42'
Joined Jan 8, 2006
Dude hasn't made a song in how many years? Give him a little slack there's still hope.

Joined Jan 30, 2009
Did my dude Shyne do his time in @*%$+@$ england or something? Why the @$#@ is duke talking like that?

Joined Dec 31, 2009
Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by Wade187

Did my dude Shyne do his time in @*%$+@$ england or something? Why the @$#@ is duke talking like that?

Co-signing this...
he actually is recording in England i believe because he cant get into the US yet. i doubt that would change his voice to much but...

Joined Jul 16, 2009
^ Po better stop, if not it aint gonna be pretty but it might bring out the old him? or am i reaching?

Either way, it aint looking pretty for him right now, especially if the Unit's general decides to reply.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now