side hustles?

my brother just became a black belt in brazilian jiu jitsu ..he now teaches classes..was thinking about opening a school

Smokecitykicks.com smokecitykicks on Facebook & IG and of course tree . I have more hustles that I can't mention. I need a new plug for the tree ASAP

Last edited:
I have a side cleaning gig on some weekends. $200 for about 3 hours of light work. The facility is empty, so I just grab a coffee, blast music and get to work. Helps to pay a bill or two or augment my savings.

I'm looking for an additional hustle though. I'm very experienced in ecommerce. All I need is some sort of wholesale plug :nerd:

I have a side cleaning gig on some weekends. $200 for about 3 hours of light work. The facility is empty, so I just grab a coffee, blast music and get to work. Helps to pay a bill or two or augment my savings.

I'm looking for an additional hustle though. I'm very experienced in ecommerce. All I need is some sort of wholesale plug :nerd:

2 bills for 3 hours work??

You scrubbing tanks clean in a meth lab or some ****?? :lol:

:lol:

Just basic emptying trash, cleaning bathrooms, vacuuming, mopping...it's a chill gig. I've been doing it since 2007. I only wish I could do it more often, like 2-3x per week.

image.png
image.png

image.png
image.png
Not exactly a side hustle..wants this as his main hustle..but ill post this here

Idk I think he should just do his blog or vlog, even if there’s a lot to watch of the same stuff he can still gain a following just do something different

I have two rental properties that I purchased through a sheriff sale. Looking to purchase a few more soon. I would like to do this full-time but I need the benefits and healthcare from my 9-5 gig.

Need to keep this thread going.

Any good alibaba type wholesale sites to buy bulk to flip? Thinking about some Halloween merchandise to flip in the city near haunted houses and haunted events.

Is down payments still usually 20% ? How do people even put down that much on a 500k plus home

Back
Top Bottom