*Sigh* This is getting very annoying.

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Georgia Couple Held At Gunpoint, Arrested While Trying To Enter New Home[/h1]
Posted: 04/24/2012 10:37 am Updated: 04/24/2012 2:15 pm

r-FAMILYMUGS-large570.jpg

A Georgia couple who were trying to move into their new home were confronted by neighbors at gunpoint before they were then arrested and held overnight in jail.

Jean-Joseph and Angelica Kalonji said they were told by their real estate agent to go to their new home in Newton County and change the locks. Their son had just purchased the home, and the entire family was slated to move in.

But when they arrived and tried to enter, two neighbors, Robert Canoles and his 18-year-old son, Branden, snuck up behind the Kalonjis with semiautomatic weapons.

"He [said] to put the hands up and get out from the house, otherwise he would shoot us," Jean Kalonji, who hails from the Congo, told a local television station.

The Kalonjis said they were held by the gunmen for 10 minutes with their hands above heir heads, and that they thought they were being robbed.

The couple did not have their closing papers with them, and could not prove that they owned the home. When deputies arrived, they arrested the Kalonjis and charged them with loitering and prowling.

The sheriff's deputies who arrived at the scene commended the two neighbors for their response.
"The police told me I did a good job," said the elder Canoles. He said deputies did not question him on the night of the incident.

But the gun-toting father and son were arrested Monday night and have been charged with aggravated assault, false imprisonment, and criminal trespassing. "We are on the ground flood with this as far looking into exactly what occurred and why it occurred," a sheriff's spokesman said.

On Monday, the Kalonjis met with their attorney, as well as with the sheriff's office. "They just spontaneously arrested him, arrested his wife, threw them in the jail, made no phone calls, made no efforts to verify to the truthfulness of what they were saying and told the people with the guns, in essence, 'Thank you for your good service, you can go back home now,'" the Kalonji's attorney said to WSBTV.

But the Kalonjis told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution that they have reservations about the new home. "We're waiting to move," their son Bruno said. "We're still afraid of what the guy next door might do."

fraij da 5 11 wrote:
Boi wrote:
Cold world. We should all be strapped real #%@$

Yea that'll make things safer.
laugh.gif

....you laugh, but that really is a big stance the NRA stands on.

...i dont wholeheartedly agree with them, but they do make valid points.

You shouldn't be allowed to leave your home with a weapon unless you're an officer...

Tougher gun laws... lock these guys up for 10+ years for being in public with a weapon, then we'd be a lot safer.

Here's the man they held at gunpoint. Looks like the criminal type, right?
grin.gif

jean-kalonji-640.jpg

Residing while black the new driving while black? Hmmm...

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

You shouldn't be allowed to leave your home with a weapon unless you're an officer...

Tougher gun laws... lock these guys up for 10+ years for being in public with a weapon, then we'd be a lot safer.

yeah, that'll totally fix everything.

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

Where in my post did I infer that everything would totally be fixed?

You Nt'ers man I swear
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Originally Posted by ToneLow

And how exactly is this relevant?

It's not. Feed it we must not.
I must've been mistaken then. I thought you were talking about senseless crime my bad bros. But since we have both stories here aren't they both relevant, in the end we are all talking about human beings who lost their lives or were victims of crime due to senseless acts right?

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Originally Posted by ToneLow

And how exactly is this relevant?

It's not. Feed it we must not.
I must've been mistaken then. I thought you were talking about senseless crime my bad bros. But since we have both stories here aren't they both relevant, in the end we are all talking about human beings who lost their lives or were victims of crime due to senseless acts right?

*Sigh* This is getting very annoying. 

So another case of white guys see black people and automatically assume they're criminals...

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

Where in my post did I infer that everything would totally be fixed?

You Nt'ers man I swear
laugh.gif

"then we'd all be a lot safer."come on, sunshine.

Like I said in another thread, dude obviously feels a certain way about black people. Might as well come out and say it. Just look at the language of the article he linked

I wish death on Robert Canoles and his entire household. May all racist bigots die a slow painful death.

Back
Top Bottom