Silver Anniversary Models Confirmed for March Release (III, IV, IX)

passed on the pures back in the day. all these will get passed on as well except for MAYBE the 11s. will the 11s also retail for $175??
if so...
sick.gif

isnt it funny that the 3 and 4 dont have the inside like the XX3 , but the 9s do. i wonder why only certain shoes have that?
eyes.gif

Finishline in my mall have them on display already great leather quality i wasnt gonna grab em but for $114 i got too ill pass on the 3's tho or just grab them later but im gonna get the IV and the IX's cant beat $230.

up here in boston were getting the iv my local spot called me yesturday i whent to see them they are the same as the 4s that came out a few years back also 150.00 retail f that i payed 115.00 the last time

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

yeah...no word on the ix's here in ny/li

You can purchase these at The Kicks Shop:
  • 251-30 57th Ave, Suite 1 Little Neck, NY 11362 --- I have noooo idea where in New York this is, but NY none the less
  • 1-516-728-5270
they are asking for more than retail though
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by chubzpgp

My IVs from Sneakerpost arrived today. Good turnaround. and below retail too. Cant beat that

Just ordered mine as well...haven't gotten a confirmation email from them yet though...

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by G KICKS1012

im thinking about the IX's anyone cop them yet? how are they?

hows the quality?
will they chip in 2 wears?
im considering these
I saw them today the quality was pretty good on them they had them for retail also with the 3's and 4's he said the 11's he would get next month also 
happy.gif

Does anyone know of any so cal spots that will have the ix? I've called around but no luck.

I see Eastbay is getting the 3 and 4's and Finishline is gettin the 9's. I cant see myself paying retail for any of em. I could use another pair of 3's though.

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by G KICKS1012

im thinking about the IX's anyone cop them yet? how are they?

hows the quality?
will they chip in 2 wears?
im considering these
I saw them today the quality was pretty good on them they had them for retail also with the 3's and 4's he said the 11's he would get next month also 
happy.gif

Cool...the only thing im worried about is the yellowing but its not like they are gonna be worn everyday

im also looking foward to those XI's , need to see how they look on feet

i see they already have the shadow pic of the 9's on finishline.com if i pull the trigger on any of the 3 it will be the 9's and they will chill in the box till summer time

Back
Top Bottom