318813467.jpg
318813473.jpg

Originally Posted by Scootyluvs6s

My birthday was Friiday....so.......I copped all three
smokin.gif
tongue.gif

318813467.jpg
318813473.jpg

wow ur so lucky. i was positive i was going to get all three then i didn't get any. im probably goin to have to buy for resale prices

it was my birtday weekend so i spent it. i'm hurting now b TRUST me...but I get paid Friday so I'll catch back up. I would say keep looking for thefoams, you may be able to find them but the CDP will be tough to find for retail

I guess I gotta wait and see if any stores out here in Houston get em or not...... If they don't have em by Friday, ima holla at ebay!

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

not A SINGLE PIC OF ANYONE ROCKING THEMM
IM GONNA SCHOOL THIS PLACE

14y4roy.jpg

On a related note: been wearin the hell out of these the entire weekend, Saturday through Monday.
pimp.gif

DMV heads up, sports zone woodbridge will get theyre first shipment of the foams mid week, then supposedly getting another FSR the following week, so imguessing this goes for all of the sports zones, so u can bet DTLR will also get these in. i wouldnt jump the gun on these, i think nike realized how well theysold last time around here, (sold out within a few days) so they probably will be throwing us a few loads, just like all the foam ones last yr

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

Man this release slippd past my radari have yet 2 see these out n e where n my area lol

werd.. ive been waiting for this damn release and none of my spots have received these yet !!!!!!!!! you dont know how mad I get calling everyday just tohave them tell me, "check back tomorrow". EVERYTIME !!!
mad.gif

gonna pass on these foams
they just dont fit my feet well enough to spend that kinda money on them for some reason

Howd you know?
Heres mine...got em in today!!
My ogs crush these anydays...esp the royal blues....and the reds....OMG

I'm liking these every time i see them. i will only pay under retail will wait and see if they drop online somewhere to use a coupon or something.

I think the reason they are tighter than other foams is because of the leather eyestay.

It may help to unlace the shoe, and lace them back up while wearing.

Back
Top Bottom