Silver to $250 an oz...

this train needs to slow down.... im in need of 20 oz's and i just came from Atlantic city which didnt too good on my pockets... i need a month to recoupe

hopefully a pullback occurs while iam bubbling...

this train needs to slow down.... im in need of 20 oz's and i just came from Atlantic city which didnt too good on my pockets... i need a month to recoupe

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Altho i am loving the 
eek.gif
 rise right now, I do want it to drop so I can stack up some more.

Altho i am loving the 
eek.gif
 rise right now, I do want it to drop so I can stack up some more.

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Originally Posted by andycrazn

yo devil i just locked in 300oz of silver. want in? i paid a pretty cheap premium on em. ntr bars

i could do with 10 -20 or so

Whats good, Im up for some too

you gonna use the money you scammed from me to invest in those bars, sakief baron who lives sari, kristina, and clark at 3169 vanderbilt ct or 2802 cambridge dr woodbridge va

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Originally Posted by andycrazn

yo devil i just locked in 300oz of silver. want in? i paid a pretty cheap premium on em. ntr bars

i could do with 10 -20 or so

Whats good, Im up for some too

you gonna use the money you scammed from me to invest in those bars, sakief baron who lives sari, kristina, and clark at 3169 vanderbilt ct or 2802 cambridge dr woodbridge va

^Probably. If I was him, I'd take the money he scammed from you and invest in somthing else. Precious metals scare me right one. But that's just me.

^Probably. If I was him, I'd take the money he scammed from you and invest in somthing else. Precious metals scare me right one. But that's just me.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by CasperJr

I got mine from scottdale silver 

Me too. Free shipping on that 1 ounce option too
pimp.gif
I'm up to 3oz now
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
for got about that I may do that to stack faster then waiting until I can buy 10oz at a time

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by CasperJr

I got mine from scottdale silver 

Me too. Free shipping on that 1 ounce option too
pimp.gif
I'm up to 3oz now
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
for got about that I may do that to stack faster then waiting until I can buy 10oz at a time

Classic. I imagined him busting through a door and wagging his finger at phily while saying all that
laugh.gif

Classic. I imagined him busting through a door and wagging his finger at phily while saying all that
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

the bars havent come in yet. im looking to lock in another 100oz. il set up a contract with my jeweler for that. anyone that wants in pm me and il give you my number.

i made a piece out of the scottsdale omnia rounds

2s9f2p2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom