Silver to $250 an oz...

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

O rly? 

i know right. thought this was about
pimp.gif

Yeah, silver just hit a 35 year high, and a lot of it has to do with unrest in the Middle East, leading investors to favor more stable commodities. Indian and Chinese demand for Silver is also pushing up prices, and it's generally considered a strong bull market right now. Also, silver ETF demand is poised to surge, so do your due diligence and make an investment if it's right for you.

Yeah, silver just hit a 35 year high, and a lot of it has to do with unrest in the Middle East, leading investors to favor more stable commodities. Indian and Chinese demand for Silver is also pushing up prices, and it's generally considered a strong bull market right now. Also, silver ETF demand is poised to surge, so do your due diligence and make an investment if it's right for you.

Been wanting to do this for a while, but what is the best place to sell the silver at? I don't imagine a cheap pawn shop would be good

Been wanting to do this for a while, but what is the best place to sell the silver at? I don't imagine a cheap pawn shop would be good

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by FOG

I thought this thread was about haze kush

can you still cop haze in nyc ?
it dont matter 

i aint smoke in 24 days 

all there is out on the street is sour 

but yea if sliver is that high in price 

things are really messed up 

ny been having sour for 5 years...the 5 before that they had haze 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by FOG

I thought this thread was about haze kush

can you still cop haze in nyc ?
it dont matter 

i aint smoke in 24 days 

all there is out on the street is sour 

but yea if sliver is that high in price 

things are really messed up 

ny been having sour for 5 years...the 5 before that they had haze 
laugh.gif

CHINESE CITIZENS are new to the silver market... they just lifted the ban of precious metals on their people not too long ago so you have 1,000,000,000+ new people to the market... this is the second stage of the bull run.. once it goes past 50 we go into the 3rd phase which will be fun

CHINESE CITIZENS are new to the silver market... they just lifted the ban of precious metals on their people not too long ago so you have 1,000,000,000+ new people to the market... this is the second stage of the bull run.. once it goes past 50 we go into the 3rd phase which will be fun

Originally Posted by andycrazn

there are three price targets silver can hit. 125. 250 and 550. ive been buying silver when it was 13 an oz and gold when it was 900. but to the people buying gold and silver. its an investment but your also trading in fake money for REAL money.

ain't no such thing as real money.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by andycrazn

there are three price targets silver can hit. 125. 250 and 550. ive been buying silver when it was 13 an oz and gold when it was 900. but to the people buying gold and silver. its an investment but your also trading in fake money for REAL money.

ain't no such thing as real money.

grin.gif

Wait, are we talking about investing in silver stocks or actually going out and buying silver pieces by the oz? If it's stocks, what stocks would be recommended? 

Wait, are we talking about investing in silver stocks or actually going out and buying silver pieces by the oz? If it's stocks, what stocks would be recommended? 

Back
Top Bottom