Silver to $250 an oz...

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Long way from $37 currently to $250. 5 - 10 years?

yup
You figured out the PV on that?  Whats your real rate of return? 

Buying metals is not any more or less profitable or risky than any other investment. 
You know metals are a bubble when you see infomercials for investing in them.
Pricing of pretty much all commodities these days is speculation for the most part.
Actually supply and demand has gone out the window other than a demand for returns.
I'd be extremely cautious about "investing" in anything of this nature.

Can i ask where you got your $250 price target?  Hopefully you will have more to say than quoting some investment pamphlet or tv commercial.

yup

Buying metals is not any more or less profitable or risky than any other investment. 
Pricing of pretty much all commodities these days is speculation for the most part.
Actually supply and demand has gone out the window other than a demand for returns.

Can i ask where you got your $250 price target?  Hopefully you will have more to say than quoting some investment pamphlet or tv commercial.

it's not that far fetched, 10 years ago, before 9/11 gold was sitting at $200 something a ounce... 700% return in 10 years
eek.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

it's not that far fetched, 10 years ago, before 9/11 gold was sitting at $200 something a ounce... 700% return in 10 years
eek.gif

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

yup

well worldwide investment in gold and gold mining is less than 1 percent. before 1980s the average was around 25 percent. so theres no way gold is in a bubble

yup

well worldwide investment in gold and gold mining is less than 1 percent. before 1980s the average was around 25 percent. so theres no way gold is in a bubble

Originally Posted by andycrazn

yup

So money has significantly flowed out of gold since the 1980s and the price has increased how much?  Is there more or less gold above ground now than in the 80s?  Hmmmmm.

Originally Posted by andycrazn

yup

So money has significantly flowed out of gold since the 1980s and the price has increased how much?  Is there more or less gold above ground now than in the 80s?  Hmmmmm.

Originally Posted by FullTech

eek.gif

damn
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom