Silver to $250 an oz...

Originally Posted by andycrazn

Originally Posted by NiPxD

^ Nice. I never seen those coins before. Might get those just for shape variation
laugh.gif

Only thing that gets me is the shipping.....always takes so long and cost so much
frown.gif

The 160 ounces STILL on its way for 2 weeks now
grin.gif

Hopefully by the end of this year we'll both reach our goal, and so will the price
glasses.gif
yo i bought a 100 oz bar a month ago and im up 600 on it already.
smile.gif
i wanna get a 1000 oz bar now and work out with it.
laugh.gif
... im going for a kilo next month... then ill be picking up gold throughout the summer

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Originally Posted by rashi

Yo devildog, you heard about the dude that is being charged for "terrorism" for making Silver currency? 
laugh.gif

nah
laugh.gif
... where at??? i heard they wanted a silver and gold standard in utah recently.. 
HLS is watching
http://www.zerohedge.com/article/guest-post-us-justice-department-logic-bernanke-domestic-terrorist

I've been buying online recently but it's become a hassle. If you can PM about that spot on Wall st

Originally Posted by rashi

Yo devildog, you heard about the dude that is being charged for "terrorism" for making Silver currency? 
laugh.gif

nah
laugh.gif
... where at??? i heard they wanted a silver and gold standard in utah recently.. 
HLS is watching
http://www.zerohedge.com/article/guest-post-us-justice-department-logic-bernanke-domestic-terrorist

I've been buying online recently but it's become a hassle. If you can PM about that spot on Wall st

^ Nice. I never seen those coins before. Might get those just for shape variation
laugh.gif

Only thing that gets me is the shipping.....always takes so long and cost so much
frown.gif

grin.gif

Hopefully by the end of this year we'll both reach our goal, and so will the price
glasses.gif
smile.gif
laugh.gif
... im going for a kilo next month... then ill be picking up gold throughout the summer
whats your gold and silver ratio like? yo i got a hook up on gold bars i pay around 20-50 over spot.

laugh.gif

frown.gif

grin.gif

glasses.gif
smile.gif
laugh.gif
whats your gold and silver ratio like? yo i got a hook up on gold bars i pay around 20-50 over spot.

smile.gif
laugh.gif
right now its about 60/40.. 20 over spot??? where

smile.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
my jeweler. it fluctuates from 20-50 but it still beats every other spot i been to and online. i dont know her address all i know is that her stores in chinatown.

laugh.gif
my jeweler. it fluctuates from 20-50 but it still beats every other spot i been to and online. i dont know her address all i know is that her stores in chinatown.

Originally Posted by NavyBoy24

Seems like a great investment.

School me on this more guys so that I can begin.
youtube inflation.us, peter schiff, ron paul. for books i suggest ron paul, murray rothbard, and basically anything based on austrian economics

Originally Posted by NavyBoy24

Seems like a great investment.

School me on this more guys so that I can begin.
youtube inflation.us, peter schiff, ron paul. for books i suggest ron paul, murray rothbard, and basically anything based on austrian economics

Man this is why i love NT.

Im bout to cop a few OZ just off the strength of this thread.

Ill be back when i do a lil bit more of H.W.

Andycrazn can u post some directions to your gold connect?

pimp.gif

Man this is why i love NT.

Im bout to cop a few OZ just off the strength of this thread.

Ill be back when i do a lil bit more of H.W.

Andycrazn can u post some directions to your gold connect?

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom