Silver to $250 an oz...

Yo devildog, you heard about the dude that is being charged for "terrorism" for making Silver currency? 
laugh.gif

Yo devildog, you heard about the dude that is being charged for "terrorism" for making Silver currency? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rashi

laugh.gif

nah
laugh.gif
... where at??? i heard they wanted a silver and gold standard in utah recently.. 
HLS is watching

Originally Posted by rashi

laugh.gif

nah
laugh.gif
... where at??? i heard they wanted a silver and gold standard in utah recently.. 
HLS is watching

Originally Posted by NiPxD

My boy and I been purchasing silver for over a year now with some disposable income of ours.

We have come to realization that the dollar bill isnt worth jack now.

Recently bought 160 ounces the night before the Saudi Arabia conflict, 2 days later earthquake hit Japan....went from $34 to $36 or something like that I havent kept track.

Up to 210 now. We hope to reach 1000 by the end of this year.

331mvs8.jpg
nice pick up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My boy and I been purchasing silver for over a year now with some disposable income of ours.

We have come to realization that the dollar bill isnt worth jack now.

Recently bought 160 ounces the night before the Saudi Arabia conflict, 2 days later earthquake hit Japan....went from $34 to $36 or something like that I havent kept track.

Up to 210 now. We hope to reach 1000 by the end of this year.

331mvs8.jpg
nice pick up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^ Nice. I never seen those coins before. Might get those just for shape variation
laugh.gif

Only thing that gets me is the shipping.....always takes so long and cost so much
frown.gif

The 160 ounces STILL on its way for 2 weeks now
grin.gif

Hopefully by the end of this year we'll both reach our goal, and so will the price
glasses.gif

^ Nice. I never seen those coins before. Might get those just for shape variation
laugh.gif

Only thing that gets me is the shipping.....always takes so long and cost so much
frown.gif

grin.gif

Hopefully by the end of this year we'll both reach our goal, and so will the price
glasses.gif

im in new york so i just hit up manhattan ... got a spot on wall st underground , and a spot in the diamond district.. no tax and i shorted them 2 dollars yesterday...
laugh.gif

i use online once in a while... if i dont have time for a pick up and the prices are where i need them to be.. 

im in new york so i just hit up manhattan ... got a spot on wall st underground , and a spot in the diamond district.. no tax and i shorted them 2 dollars yesterday...
laugh.gif

i use online once in a while... if i dont have time for a pick up and the prices are where i need them to be.. 

Originally Posted by devildog1776

laugh.gif

yo devil dog. hit me up. we gotta talk.

Originally Posted by devildog1776

laugh.gif

yo devil dog. hit me up. we gotta talk.

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

Originally Posted by andycrazn

So money has significantly flowed out of gold since the 1980s and the price has increased how much?  Is there more or less gold above ground now than in the 80s?  Hmmmmm.
ummm gold is money? there is more gold above ground but isnt there ALOT more fiat money in circulation today then back in the 80s?

Gold WAS money, but thats irrelevant.  Gold is no more viable as a currency than paper.  Gold has little value beyond it's industrial uses.  Both would be/are fiat money.

There is alot more credit/debt in the system but not much more money actually in circulation, but again thats irrelevant.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So money has significantly flowed out of gold since the 1980s and the price has increased how much?  Is there more or less gold above ground now than in the 80s?  Hmmmmm.
ummm gold is money? there is more gold above ground but isnt there ALOT more fiat money in circulation today then back in the 80s?

Gold WAS money, but thats irrelevant.  Gold is no more viable as a currency than paper.  Gold has little value beyond it's industrial uses.  Both would be/are fiat money.

There is alot more credit/debt in the system but not much more money actually in circulation, but again thats irrelevant.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

frown.gif

grin.gif

glasses.gif
yo i bought a 100 oz bar a month ago and im up 600 on it already.
smile.gif
i wanna get a 1000 oz bar now and work out with it.

laugh.gif

frown.gif

grin.gif

glasses.gif
smile.gif

laugh.gif

frown.gif

grin.gif

glasses.gif
smile.gif
laugh.gif
... im going for a kilo next month... then ill be picking up gold throughout the summer

Back
Top Bottom