simon cowell living that savage life

Joined Nov 26, 2012
simon cowell got his friends wife pregnant

http://abcnews.go.com/Social_Climber/reports-simon-cowell-impregnates-friends-wife/story?id=19824426

Former "American Idol" judge Simon Cowell got his friend's wife pregnant, according to reports in Us Weekly and People magazines, citing unnamed sources. A British spokesperson for Cowell told People, "This is a very sensitive issue and all media enquiries are being dealt with by his U.S. attorney." When called by ABC News, Cowell's representatives would not comment. Cowell will soon be buying mini V-neck T-shirts for the baby he's having with Lauren Silverman, a New York City socialite and still-married wife of real estate developer Andrew "Ace" Silverman.

Joined Dec 15, 2004
Socialite wives, I've heard they're unpleasant. "I'd rather be a ____ than a swallowuh"

Joined Dec 3, 2007
If it walks like a scumbag, talks like a scumbag, and dresses like a scumbag, then it's undoubtedly Simon Cowell.

I aint surprised he'd do something like this. Ishh like this just seems right up his alley.

Humbled

formerly whatslosinlike
Joined Aug 4, 2010
Son knocking his wife while chilling next to dude on a yacht... :wow:

akajae

formerly akajaedeuce
Joined Sep 2, 2005
Joined Feb 23, 2006
simon cowell got his friends wife pregnant

http://abcnews.go.com/Social_Climber/reports-simon-cowell-impregnates-friends-wife/story?id=19824426
Former "American Idol" judge Simon Cowell got his friend's wife pregnant, according to reports in Us Weekly and People magazines, citing unnamed sources. A British spokesperson for Cowell told People, "This is a very sensitive issue and all media enquiries are being dealt with by his U.S. attorney." When called by ABC News, Cowell's representatives would not comment. Cowell will soon be buying mini V-neck T-shirts for the baby he's having with Lauren Silverman, a New York City socialite and still-married wife of real estate developer Andrew "Ace" Silverman.
Perfect pic for the "He aint even know it" thread :lol:

Joined Jun 15, 2013
This chick cover all her basis - Marry a rich successful guys, if he wants a divorce he needs to give up half and gets pregnant by an equally rich mogul and have his baby in case he decides to split.

She ain't got no worries!

Joined Aug 23, 2003
This chick cover all her basis - Marry a rich successful guys, if he wants a divorce he needs to give up half and gets pregnant by an equally rich mogul and have his baby in case he decides to split.

She ain't got no worries!

im still in awe at the power of da cooch

Joined Feb 25, 2008
Simon is a moron I'm glad he knocked this bird up he's dumb enough to sleep w his friends wife..even though she's "on the pill", I give her props she know what she was doing

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now