Single vs In a Relationship...which is best?

50/50

tongue.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

depends on your social webbing. if you have a weak social cast, being single sucks.
Very true, but at the time it's really nice to have someone always there for you.

I'd say relationship.

An excerpt from the Book of Phonte, if I may:

"I want a girl when I want a girl, and when I don't want a girl, I want a girl that understands that."

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

i was in a relationship for 4 years til feb.... so i'm just gettin used to bein single
laugh.gif
... i'd say a relationship cuz you always have someone there for you... and that vag on call

friends wit benefits FTW tho

real talk........did you have to do that raw to condom transition?

i dont even remember how to put on a condom at this point.
frown.gif
That'll be sad.

I'm going to say being single. You don't have to worry about anyone freaking out over what you're doing. You can do whatever, whenever.

Depends on what I'm doing, my location, and how long I'm staying there.
Single for now though...I never stay rooted.

Its a daily crapshoot. When I was young and single, I loved every minute of it. Now that I'm in a relationship, there are times that I would like to besingle, but I don't miss the chase and BS involved with dealing with several women.

At your age, I would suggest remaining single and enjoying your youth. I know some that married early and its probably 50/50 results, but most of the men cheator want to cheat.

Live it up man, the time will come when you are really ready. Don't get into a relationship for sex either cause you will regret it after you have it.

being in a relationship with a girl that you really want to be with is greater than anything, to bad you don't see that til you mess it up and your lookingat fbook pics...fml

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

An excerpt from the Book of Phonte, if I may:

"I want a girl when I want a girl, and when I don't want a girl, I want a girl that understands that."

Whats that book about?

i think if you're not the kind of guy that likes sleeping with random girls all the time, a relationship would be better (that would be in my case).

Back
Top Bottom