Single vs In a Relationship...which is best?

Originally Posted by Wraith aka invincible

the beggining of a new relationship
glasses.gif

QFT

This is when its the best... exciting... you enjoy seeing the person everyday... just great times.

Been with my girl almost 2 years... sometimes I wish I was single

Its to the point where I feel like our relationship is just sex...

She wanted to see me tonight and I told her I was gonna watch the game. Midway though the game I get a text

"Is watching the game better than sex with me?"
roll.gif

In all honesty no... but I very rarely spend time to just watch a full game...and wasn't gonna miss this one for something I can get any day

I can see her once a week and I'm good

If it were up to her... we'd hang out EVERYDAY
smh.gif

i prefer relationships. something about it that's just great to have even though there are sour moments about it. i would like single life but i would onlyfeel that way temporarily until i get that lonely feeling and coming home to nothing..

(In terms of females)

Single has the greatest possible pleasure opportunities, but also with it comes the lows.

Being in a relationship is basically consistency, but you are being limited a little bit.

Unless the girl is the most wanted girl in school, I'de rather just flirt with all the nines, but that's just me personally.

Depends on the day lol. Sometimes you just need to feel single by having time to yourself. BUT I'd still rather be in a relationship than single.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

i was in a relationship for 4 years til feb.... so i'm just gettin used to bein single
laugh.gif
... i'd say a relationship cuz you always have someone there for you... and that vag on call

friends wit benefits FTW tho

real talk........did you have to do that raw to condom transition?

i dont even remember how to put on a condom at this point.
frown.gif
That'll be sad.

I'm going to say being single. You don't have to worry about anyone freaking out over what you're doing. You can do whatever, whenever.
This is so true.

Yes, I quoted myself
pimp.gif

ehhh... its about even. when i'm in a relationship for a while i'll wish i was single, but when i'm single i wish i was in a relationship.

If your girl is a freak & mostly sane: Relationship. Cause you got that all for you whenever, plus other +s, what are you missin? (
devil.gif
FTW)

If your girls isn't : Single. You are wastin a TON of time wonderin what else is out there. Go look! (
frown.gif
FTL)

There are times when I DO feel lonely and wish I had a girl to hold while I was sleeping and be goofy with...

But then I realize that, right now, I NEED to do me. I NEED to direct all my attention to school and anything else that will aid me in my quest to become asuccessful professional.

Not to be conceited or anything, but I'm a great guy and I'm confident that I will always have the opportunity to be in a relationship. My education,and all the possibilities that come with it, will unfortunately, not always be here. So right now, my priority = my education = maximized by maintaining myindependence = being single...

The grass is greener on the other side.

...no matter what side you're on.

*Little Brother plays in the background

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

An excerpt from the Book of Phonte, if I may:

"I want a girl when I want a girl, and when I don't want a girl, I want a girl that understands that."

still some of the realest !$%! i've ever heard

when you're single, you wanna be in a relationship. when you're in a relationship, you wanna be single.

sounds complicated but it's really just simple.

Originally Posted by Gameover2

when you're single, you wanna be in a relationship. when you're in a relationship, you wanna be single.

sounds complicated but it's really just simple.
qft

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

the grass is always greener on the other side

it depends though

There's no %%#%% like new %%#%%. But being single is expensive! I been going out a lot recently and every night adds up. Bar tab, food, gas etc can reallyadd up when you do it a couple times a week. At least with a gf you can split paying at times, or when you don't have money just kick it and do somethingcheap like watching a movie. There's perks to both being single and being in a relationship

Back
Top Bottom