Single vs In a Relationship...which is best?

Originally Posted by upnorth

Originally Posted by ninjahood

wifey in da winter

single in da summer
Curious to the reasoning behind this.....

It ALWAYS seems like everybody is wifed up in the winter. Soon as spring hits, everybody is breaking up and ready for the summer. Then winter comes again andits the same cycle all over again

this is a ridiculous question without discussing one's state of life

if you're at a point in your life where you want to experience freedom and live life as much as possible, AND you're the sort of person who can getlots of poon, then being single is good

but i think ultimately in life being in a relationship wins out at one point in time : having that connection and love with another individual will outlast thejoy of fresh vagine

which ever is opposite of your status at the time...

when i was single i wanted a bf...now that i have a bf there are times when i wish i was single...

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

So right now, my priority = my education = maximized by maintaining my independence = being single...

QFT

I would like to get in a relationship but school is my main focus (plus looking for a job)

I like my freedom...esp with summer around the corner...

thing is, I wouldnt mind being with a (relatively) sane female...I'm just the type who's always bored easily so I need a challenge/someone to keep meon my toes.

i'd rather have a mutual understanding at this point...we like each other we kick it...no titles...just kickin it...

I just became single, !*++! what!? I feel like a million bucks. New %*%@$ just gonna be rollllllin in.
pimp.gif

Nah i mean freedom, as in I can go out and party and do w/e without having to call my S.O. at any point in the day. Maybe I meant space...

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

you CAN have freedom while being with someone...

it's all about communication
not exactly. some dudes/chicks are psycho and have trust issues. MAAAAAAAAAAAAAANY girls have trust issues because of recent/last bf's

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

not exactly. some dudes/chicks are psycho and have trust issues. MAAAAAAAAAAAAAANY girls have trust issues because of recent/last bf's
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dirty ... do you try to be a role model for us on NT... or is that just how you are?

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

An excerpt from the Book of Phonte, if I may:

"I want a girl when I want a girl, and when I don't want a girl, I want a girl that understands that."
/thread

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

so dead the girl..
I don't see the problem

Back
Top Bottom