Sitting beside each other at a restaurant..

I live in New York and I'm in the city often. There are people chain linking like we're playing "red rover". Walk around and I'm in on coming people traffic.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I think eating ice cream AND having milk is the most weird thing in that situation.
Man what 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What kinda #!%% is that? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i like to play with a guys head/hair so sometimes i'll ask him to sit next to me so i can rub that spot where his hair meets his neck
devil.gif

i love that spot lol

wait now we're against holding hands too?
laugh.gif
You, my fine lady, know the keys to a mans weak spot. 
I swear a girl can do that to me and 5 minutes later I'll be ready to knock out. It feels so good and comfortable that I get TOO relaxed 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

These are the rules for dining out as a couple:

Dining out as a couple = sit across from each other
Dining out with another couple = sit on same side as your significant other
Dining out with a group = sit apart from each other (it mixes up the interaction among the group)

You guys are sooooo %%*++%* dramatic

Originally Posted by PRIME

i like to play with a guys head/hair so sometimes i'll ask him to sit next to me so i can rub that spot where his hair meets his neck
devil.gif

i love that spot lol

laugh.gif
I swear a girl can do that to me and 5 minutes later I'll be ready to knock out. It feels so good and comfortable that I get TOO relaxed 
laugh.gif

yeah they usually fall asleep lol

Interesting....

Whenver I sitting next to a female, I expect her to partake in the act of a head massage.

If she denies, she can kick rocks and leave the chair for my boys.

What do I look like sitting next to a chick that ain't touching me yo.

What will people think?!

bros b4 garden t00lz

amiritegais?

I like to sit across from my girl, so every now and then I can look up and just daze off in her beautiful eyes! As she looks back at me, I'm floating with the clouds. I'm in my own special little heaven.

Now with the homies? That's a different story. We usually just sit on eachother's lap, yaknow the usual things us men do! Like... wipe eachother's mouths if there's anything on it.

^^^  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Every single damn time and not a damn is given about your lonely !%$ opinion.

I love PDA, showing my affection publicly but not offensively.

"Honeymoon Phase"*shrugs* did it all the time with my girl, and we were together 10+ years.

Do it now in the dating phase, it's all good, every female has loved it.  The touching, caressing, occasional kiss (not during the meal btw 
sick.gif
).

The gripes I get from my boys are 
laugh.gif
.  That is because they have admitted to getting !+#% for wifey for not being as attentive as I am to my girl/dates.  Yeah, I'm that guy 
wink.gif

I'll show TLC, while you play pocket pool.

Originally Posted by ireminisce

LOL @ Bringing up the disrespectfulness of not looking at someone while eating. You are really going to use that as a rationale? You are eating.
never said while eating, i said while speaking.. it's not like you're eating the whole time, the majority is spent talking.

your argument could be used against you as well, why sit up all beside each other when you are.. eating.

But we are talking about talking WHILE EATING, so you are talking about WHILE EATING. There was no need to bring up the "disrespectfulness" of the practice if it is over a meal.
mytmouse76 wrote:

laugh.gif

It is PDA in an almost pure form. It screams "look at me, I am having a good time." I don't do it.

Originally Posted by seth k

Originally Posted by Joerdan23

lmao @ folks acting like they don't have a car they ride together in sitting next to each other or a couch at home to sit next to their significant other. 
Valid excuses only.

in public at a restaurant it's simply immature and uncouth, period. Dont you find it odd youre like the ONLY couple in a restaurant doing it? It's not because theyre uptight or anything, its because the rest of us have tact.
laugh.gif
 Immature? Really dude?

Originally Posted by PRIME

devil.gif

i love that spot lol

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nice.... Soooo wanna have dinner or something?

The lady and I do this. We always get comments from older couples on how you don't see that nowadays. Waiters have hit us with the Awwwwww that's so sweet expression on a few occasions.

It depends. I only do it depending on the size of the table and the amount of food that's ordered.

You guys are so different, I'd find it pretty hilarious if Sheena & DC were in a relationship in real life...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He plays this character on NT but in real life he throwing down his varsity jacket in puddles & chewing her food for her
roll.gif

i actually tried to sit side by side each other in january at a japanese bbq joint.. i didn't even last five minutes, i had to move to the other side of the table before we even ordered.

Originally Posted by ireminisce

LOL @ Bringing up the disrespectfulness of not looking at someone while eating. You are really going to use that as a rationale? You are eating.
never said while eating, i said while speaking.. it's not like you're eating the whole time, the majority is spent talking.

your argument could be used against you as well, why sit up all beside each other when you are.. eating.

But we are talking about talking WHILE EATING, so you are talking about WHILE EATING. There was no need to bring up the "disrespectfulness" of the practice if it is over a meal.

you're the one talking about while eating.. i'm discussing sitting beside each other at a restaurant in general.
Originally Posted by dmbrhs

These are the rules for dining out as a couple:

Dining out as a couple = sit across from each other
Dining out with another couple = sit on same side as your significant other
Dining out with a group = sit apart from each other (it mixes up the interaction among the group)
that's what i do.

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

I live in New York and I'm in the city often. There are people chain linking like we're playing "red rover". Walk around and I'm in on coming people traffic.
laugh.gif
, i live in chicago & know what you mean.. especially downtown
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

He plays this character on NT but in real life he throwing down his varsity jacket in puddles & chewing her food for her 
roll.gif
this had me
roll.gif
.. on some ll cool j, i need love tip.

Bunch of tough guys in here I see. I do the side by side thing...I would say at least 80% of the time. If we're sitting across from each other it's usually because we're doing a study/date/lunch type thing or we feel the need to get out footsie on. Side by side is usually the winner though. It makes it easier for me to try whatever she ordered 
glasses.gif
. And that feeling when you just finished a big meal and you do that whole faux stretch into a putting your arm around her while she rubs your full belly > *

Back
Top Bottom