Size on Air Foamposite One

I wear a 9.5 in the foam pros that came out in previous years, but I had to go up to a 10 in this years foam ones. Don't know why because I'm 47 and myfeet are not growing.
laugh.gif

I wear 11 in all my shoes. I got these in 11.5 and they fit perfect. I had them in 11 but they were too small. Def get a 1/2 bigger than your normal shoe size.

had 2 go down 2 a 10.5....use 2 wear 11 on em...on foams....for me CB's fits true size.

I'm a 10 in AF1s and J's but I got a 10.5 in the foams. The fit good (I have a narrow foot BTW) but I could wear an 11 if I had to.

Your actual size is gonna fit real real snug. A half a size bigger feels broken in already... is you using them to play ball go with your actual size if yourwearing them casually go up half a size.

^^ I would go up half size regardless of playing ball or not... these aren't really ever gonna get broken in, so you might as well start with a good fit.Your true size is definitely gonna cramp your toes, especially if you don't cut your toenails very often.
tongue.gif

FOR ONCE..THESE GUYS ARE SPEAKING THE TRUTH WITH THE FOAMS...CB34'S FIT THE EXACT SAME WAY..

I think Foam One's are true to size. I thought they ran small when I got them, but I stuck with them and now they fit just fine.

Unless your toes are hitting the end just by trying them on, or if you have wider-than-average feet, it's probably best to get your true size.

The tough thing with Foams is that your feet need time to settle into the shoe and the shoe needs time to contour to your feet.

I can't see going .5 up being a problem but after the shoes break in, the fit might not be as secure.

That's my 2 cents.

Stick with your real size as Foams adjust, that's why EVERYONE who has owned them always bring that up once you break them in they are your weapon todestroy your opponents on the court... I am a size 13 and I wore the OG 1's and Pros(pearls) and they hurt like crazy the first initial wearings, but itgot better after that...

so the blue, silver, pearl, etc. foams fit true to size, but the retros (cactus, red, all black) need a .5 upgrade?

Back
Top Bottom