Sky Ferreira - Everything is Embarrassing

Great song. Love the new wave/electro pop vibe I got from it. One of my big surprises of 2012. Too bad the rest of Ghost stunk.

My favorite song of 2012. Here's another video of her performing the song (I like this version better :smile: )

Edit: The second song in the video is supposed to be on her upcoming album. The song is :pimp:

Last edited:
This song was stuck in my head forever when i heard it about 4 months ago. NY Magazine or something voted it best song of 2012. Has a dope 80s feel to it. But while we are on the subject....this will probably be stuck in your head equally as much

Pitchforks #1 song of the year.....grimes....wish i could get it out of my head

This song was stuck in my head forever when i heard it about 4 months ago. NY Magazine or something voted it best song of 2012. Has a dope 80s feel to it. But while we are on the subject....this will probably be stuck in your head equally as much

Pitchforks #1 song of the year.....grimes....wish i could get it out of my head

I'm still surprised Pitchfork picked that as the song of the year it's not even the top song on the album.

Listen to this:

And as far as Ghost goes I thought it was great aside from Red Lips.

Keep loling. I couldn't get into it.

Instead of asking why you reply with a dumb *** comment.

Saying that you couldn't get into it and something stunk are two entirely different things. Listening to something with a critical ear and determining that you don't personally like it is something that possible to do, rather than dismissing everything that you don't like as bad. That's a really silly outlook on things.

Back
Top Bottom