skyfire brings FLASH VIDEOS to android phones!...vol hey steve jobs, stop suckin!

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Ehhh, it still looks like a mobile version of Flash. Is there a video of one of these Droid phones running Hulu on there? IMO that's the epitome of being Flash supported, I don't care about YouTube or ESPN clips the cuz the iPhone does the same thing just not within Safari itself.

Basically, until a phone runs Flash the exact same way I can see it on a computer and not a mobile version then I ain't all that impressed.

worldstar works on it...thats something phones just couldn't do before....big Win if u ask me.
Skyfire has been on WM for a while now. And FireFox mobile for the n900 had flash. FFM should be available for Android soon.
Skyfire needs tabs though.

its got tabs, check da video.
I meant for WM

just DLed on my Incredible.  Hulu.com is not working yet.  but i went to fox.com and vids worked fine.  pretty sweet.

Originally Posted by oillusiveo

just DLed on my Incredible.  Hulu.com is not working yet.  but i went to fox.com and vids worked fine.  pretty sweet.

that's all I wanted to know. Meant to dl it during lunch but forgot
I guess I'll still check it out though

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

.....And FireFox mobile for the n900 had flash......h.

Maemo supports Flash without the need for any additional browsers.

your comparing the n900 to any phone is not even fair. That phone is a BEAST. Of course it would have flash out the box.

Whats Maemo?

as soon as everyone has a super powered HTC phone as a carrier option its gonna b a wrap for da mindset that da "iphone is da end all"

android >>>>*

how's that 8 megapixel camera....

Jus Downloaded it for my droid...
pimp.gif

Nice, I guess firefox mobile browser "fennec" is going to have some competition. But once flash is officially released on android than not only flash videos will work, but also flash games, or any flash using site that's not a video.

just downloaded..taking long as hell to load pages. I swear tmobile down south stays taking L's.no 3g ,only edge,atleast in mississippi that is...

how's that 8 megapixel camera....
the 8mp cam is pretty sweet.  heres one i took today.
16a151ee685f5264088a844ed7990bfeb016152.jpg

thanks ninjahood. you da best when it comes to good newz..just tried watching ncis on cbs.com on 3G. NO LAG!

Back
Top Bottom