Slavery Apology

Originally Posted by 49ers650

Originally Posted by BwooDFolkGD74

this dude is dumb...no other way to explain his character

i'm talking about the openly gay racist....
as oppose to a closeted gay racist
grin.gif
thats you?
I'm not teh gaiz oh noez!
But seriously, is his sexuality the main component towards your opinion on him or rather his words?
You must not have read that pile of steaming feces he called a rebuttal.

this dude is dumb...no other way to explain his character

i'm talking about the openly gay racist....
as oppose to a closeted gay racist
grin.gif
thats you?
I'm not teh gaiz oh noez!
But seriously, is his sexuality the main component towards your opinion on him or rather his words?

smh

first off dude comes in every thread pertaining to the treatment of black folk, waving that rainbow flag..

i'm not talking about his avy either(that doesn't matter at all), he literally marches into the thread with it and than lets off his emotionalfeelings about black folk.

See why "Blacks" need to do for themselves first before promoting these grandiose fantasies of racial/national unity?

We need to band together as a community and address out society...fine tune our social, political and economic stances and apparatuses...and then we can beginto approach others in hopes of unity.

We will forever be arguing with others about the same topics, unless we do what every other group on the planet has done....create an independent and sovereigncommunity.

And thats in no way an avocation of racism, just self determination....because its obvious no one else gives a s_ about our issues.....unless it involves anopportunity to get in cheap shots and dilute progress.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

^ so what are we gonna do boo? lol
We have to start doing for selves baby, in everything we do.

We have to start acting like the majority, in places that that we are the majority....In our own neighborhoods. We need to seizepolitical and economic power, like the residents of the Black Wall Street did. Theer should be a viable Black political party running on every level ofAmerican government. Both the Democrats and the Republicans benefit from our exploitation, we need local school, which give our children the education and carethat they need, we need our own businesses, marketed to our own people...we just need to be self sufficient and self-determined as a global group. We havebrothers and sisters in Africa, South America and the Caribbean, whom we can link with and help uplift the whole race. We have so much untapped potential, thatwill remain that way until we look internally and re-build our own black civilzation, at home and abroad....there is a little Italy in every major city, LittleKorea, Chinatown, Native American Reservations (soverign independent nations)...and what is the Black American (the builders of this nation)neighborhood...what do you call our communities around America....the cotdam ghetto
smh.gif

Our destiny is waiting on us...its about time we wake up and go meet her.

i'm down...and i love...
embarassed.gif
Love you too boo.

Make sure you get yaself a real man that will treat you like you deserve to be treated...cause we still out here.

But just like we link up and talk shop on NT...we need to do that on larger and more serious platforms, like the 60s to get things rolling again. Thisgeneration of leaders are tired and easily bought out, the real ones have all been killed or shackled......its our turn to carry the torch. We can't letthis generation and the confused yungins under us, amount to a lost generation.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Affirmative action has pacified blacks. Don't think that is by accident.

you know i agree with alot of what both you & ABH are saying... except for the whole self-sufficient & essentially a separate society. I just dontthink that's feasable in today's society.

BTW, who else feels like something needs to be done in Africa to improve the overall conditions of living over there. I really dont understand why Africa is sofar behind every other continent (i know why, but still) The plight of Africa is a horribly sad one, such a rich nation that was damn near completely strippedof the majority of all its resources & everything of value.

i feel you...thats why i'm so passionate about working with kids...the B&G club i volunteer at is right in the middle of the hood...i grew up in theburbs but i still feel like i have something i can share with the youth...most of them don't want to go to college cuz they see their parents are doing"fine" and they didn't go to college...they are the reason i changed my major from Business to AA Studies and now want to teach...

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Affirmative action has pacified blacks. Don't think that is by accident.

you know i agree with alot of what both you & ABH are saying... except for the whole self-sufficient & essentially a separate society. I just dont think that's feasable in today's society.

BTW, who else feels like something needs to be done in Africa to improve the overall conditions of living over there. I really dont understand why Africa is so far behind every other continent (i know why, but still) The plight of Africa is a horribly sad one, such a rich nation that was damn near completely stripped of the majority of all its resources & everything of value.
The thing is....we are a separate society fam.

Our neighborhoods are separate, our schools are separate and our money is damn sure separate. Its not about erecting a wall or anything like that but just likethe white man.....creates his own products and markets it to his own people....we need to do the same. Just as the established political forces in Americapursue the interests of whites worldwide, we need political bodies doing the same for our people. We are living in some type of new fantasy of inclusion...whenthis is the reality of America.

0,1020,514089,00.jpg

mn-bart07_videos_0499627960.jpg

black_man_jail.gif

i feel you...thats why i'm so passionate about working with kids...the B&G club i volunteer at is right in the middle of the hood...i grew up in the burbs but i still feel like i have something i can share with the youth...most of them don't want to go to college cuz they see their parents are doing "fine" and they didn't go to college...they are the reason i changed my major from Business to AA Studies and now want to teach...
yea i feel you, but i dont think i'd want to be a teacher. But i definitely want to do something to help inner-city youth go to college, i dont knowexactly what yet, but i definitely want to do something. Im just tired of seeing all the dudes back in my old spots still on the streets, im tired of hearingbout kids getting killed, kids gettin put in jail for drugs, im tired of all of it.

i feel you...thats why i'm so passionate about working with kids...the B&G club i volunteer at is right in the middle of the hood...i grew up in the burbs but i still feel like i have something i can share with the youth...most of them don't want to go to college cuz they see their parents are doing "fine" and they didn't go to college...they are the reason i changed my major from Business to AA Studies and now want to teach...
That is a beautiful thing sis.

Made me smile with that one.

America has a lot to offer and owes us a lot but we need to organize and create of own power structure, loyal to our needs in order to be taken seriously.Power respects power and nothing else. We must emerges as equals on our own terms, not a people begging to fit in to community that has done everythingimaginable to push us away.

ericberry14 wrote:
mytmouse76 wrote:
yea i feel you, but i dont think i'd want to be a teacher. But i definitely want to do something to help inner-city youth go to college, i dont know exactly what yet, but i definitely want to do something. Im just tired of seeing all the dudes back in my old spots still on the streets, im tired of hearing bout kids getting killed, kids gettin put in jail for drugs, im tired of all of it.

most people talk about it not paying much but i'm not out to make huge sums of money...yes it would be nice but i don't feel that's my purposehere...i wanna do elemtary cuz alot of the kids i work with struggle to read...i believe most kids have potential its just they are lazy and don't alwayshave the support system they need...besides...i don't think kids out of elementary school would respect me...my little cousins now are bigger thanme...4'11 for FTW...but in this case FTL...

myt , that's good $@#% because Kids are the SOURCE .

If my peers were taught these things when they were younger , picture our generation .
eek.gif

I think every parent in America with children <18 need parenting lessons .

Children internalize EVERYTHING .

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

myt , that's good $@#% because Kids are the SOURCE .

If my peers were taught these things when they were younger , picture our generation .
eek.gif

I think every parent in America with children <18 need parenting lessons .

Children internalize EVERYTHING .

exactly...you can't change most adults...they are set in their ways and ain't tryin to hear it...but kids...they see and take in any and everythingwhich isn't always a good thing (tv,music, video games) especially now with Obama in office...how many of us REALLY thought we could be president after acertain age? or that we would even see it in our lifetime...i know i didn't...but these kids have seen it...they have all the potential in the world andonly need to be nurtured properly...and not just black kids but children in general...

$@@% kind of makes me tear up almost when I think about where we are, But also where we could and should be.

This complacency is killing us.

I hear you EB, like haze said though we ARE separate. The Jewish system always seemed amazing to me. If blacks had something similar imagine what we could do.

Word fam.

Seeing my people suffer on the daily hurts my heart.

I'd take a bullet in my heart beat to help affect serious and positive change.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Word fam.

i feel...i would willingly lay down my life for this...

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Word fam.

i feel...i would willingly lay down my life for this...

I dont care what race color or creed a person is..everybody can kiss my grits I'm out for #1 ME!!

as long as im straight the whole world is straight to me.

I have no people

Back
Top Bottom