Slavery Apology

Originally Posted by SeRveJaYs4JaYs

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Word fam.

Seeing my people suffer on the daily hurts my heart.

I'd take a bullet in my heart beat to help affect serious and positive change.

i feel...i would willingly lay down my life for this...

I dont care what race color or creed a person is..everybody can kiss my grits I'm out for #1 ME!!

as long as im straight the whole world is straight to me.

I have no people
How noble.

Word fam.

I dont care what race color or creed a person is..everybody can kiss my grits I'm out for #1 ME!!

I have no people

and you felt the need to share this because? its cool tho...if that's how you feel than that's how you feel...but that is what has alot of peoplewhere they are today...not just black people...most people don't get where they are on their own so why should they only look out for self? but i'm a"lets all be friends and help each other" type person so i never understood that mentality...

Originally Posted by CarminePOWER

Word fam.

I have no people
How noble.
devil.gif
@ the avy. SeRveJaYs4JaYs Iagree to an extent, I want to help the impoverished regardless of race/ethnicity

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

What you need to realize son is that an APOLOGY AIN'T GOING TO DO NOTHING. If you want an apology then you need to question GOD and ask GOD why something like that was allowed.

hmm...

"I see what you did there".......?

nerd.gif

What you fail to realize dude is that in Nazi Germany IN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME MORE PEOPLE SUFFERED far worse fates than anyone in slavery has suffered.

Stop usin the whole "gays can hide who they are" WE SHOULDN'T HAVE TO HIDE WHO WE ARE. U want to use that defense. I'll use the Michael Jackson theory. Blacks can hide who they are simply by bleaching their skin to become white. After all it worked for Michael Jackson! He doesn't look one bit black, his hair even looks like a white persons. Hell he looks pretty damn white to me right next to Casper the friendly Ghost.
OH! Of course! Well, in that case......

alien.gif

...lot of telling posts on these pages.
ohwell.gif

I wasn't trying to tell him lies or garbage, I was just telling the truth. IMO slavery shouldn't have happened, but it did. I wouldn't say I amracist in any form, but do know I will hit you with the same buttons you hit me with, just to prove a point that you can't go calling me a @!#+$* and notexpect me to use that you are against you. NOBODY should use something against a person regardless. Am I going to apologize to that dude ePhan, hell no he wentto far when he keep throwing the AIDS comments. I could've resorted and said "I hope you hang like a christmas ornament" But nah.. I stoppedtalking to that dude.

THE ONLY way the world will get better is if WE MAKE SURE WE ALL ARE EQUAL we need EQUALITY, if we are percieved as individuals WE WILL BE TREATED ASINDIVIDUALS. Every group every race wants the same treatment WHITE MAN (white women aren't on the same level as white men so they are not included). Do weget that treatment? Nope, not if your a White Heterosexual Male.

Wait ... There's a Micheal Jackson theory?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I saw the PM's between you & enPHAN so I know how you really feel.
smh.gif
The nerve ... ...

& no it wasnt right for my dude to fire back w/ the moe putdowns to a degree but his debate w/ you was on point.

Your argument has resorted to MJ theories ... I mean seriously ...
indifferent.gif

*also exits*

Back
Top Bottom