sleep peralysis info

Originally Posted by derry1

i pray to god death is nothing like this..that would suck
Why'd you do that? Now I'm gonna be shook next time it happens. 
indifferent.gif

I have had this happen to me before and it sucks. I be in a cold chill trying to move but it is like nothing is responding in my body can't yell or move. But I never dreamed of being abducted or anything of that nature
laugh.gif

I also had this like intuition thing happen to me while I was asleep. For instance, a few years back when I was asleep at a past gf dorm room I felt that my ex was about to fall from the bed so I suddenly grab her around the waist and pull her up. The crazy part she was about to fall from the bed but I didn't act on my own free will it was like possessed me to grab her ...crazy.

I have had this happen to me before and it sucks. I be in a cold chill trying to move but it is like nothing is responding in my body can't yell or move. But I never dreamed of being abducted or anything of that nature
laugh.gif

I also had this like intuition thing happen to me while I was asleep. For instance, a few years back when I was asleep at a past gf dorm room I felt that my ex was about to fall from the bed so I suddenly grab her around the waist and pull her up. The crazy part she was about to fall from the bed but I didn't act on my own free will it was like possessed me to grab her ...crazy.

Originally Posted by nyckone

Originally Posted by So Slickening

The only time it happened to me, I was on my side. I couldn't move my eyes, they were locked on the numbers on my digital clock. And I heard a real loud whirring, alien spaceship type noise behind me getting louder in my ear. I felt a presence behind me, like someone standing over me... with this loud !!$ noise killing my eardrums. I could hear it inside my head. Then, I heard a big "whoosh!" and I could move again. Scared the living ##+% out of me.
just curious, but do you recall what the numbers on your digital clock were?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by nyckone

Originally Posted by So Slickening

The only time it happened to me, I was on my side. I couldn't move my eyes, they were locked on the numbers on my digital clock. And I heard a real loud whirring, alien spaceship type noise behind me getting louder in my ear. I felt a presence behind me, like someone standing over me... with this loud !!$ noise killing my eardrums. I could hear it inside my head. Then, I heard a big "whoosh!" and I could move again. Scared the living ##+% out of me.
just curious, but do you recall what the numbers on your digital clock were?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by untouchable jc

It has happened to me like 3 times. Very scary. I could hear everything around me even my roommates downstairs hanging out and could not speak or move. I really thought I was dying.
Same here. Which in turn led to a panic attack.
alien.gif

I had it once, over a year ago. It was so bad i was scared to go to sleep 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by untouchable jc

It has happened to me like 3 times. Very scary. I could hear everything around me even my roommates downstairs hanging out and could not speak or move. I really thought I was dying.
Same here. Which in turn led to a panic attack.
alien.gif

I had it once, over a year ago. It was so bad i was scared to go to sleep 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom