sleep peralysis info

I've had it happen to me before. I was laying on my bed with my door open. Down the hallway I can hear an old lady talking to herself and giggling. Then out of nowhere she runs into my room and starts choking me. She had pale skin, white hair and red eyes. I couldn't move or breath. I tried yelling and nothing would come out. I must've been shaking violently because my body was really sore the next day.

I've had it happen to me before. I was laying on my bed with my door open. Down the hallway I can hear an old lady talking to herself and giggling. Then out of nowhere she runs into my room and starts choking me. She had pale skin, white hair and red eyes. I couldn't move or breath. I tried yelling and nothing would come out. I must've been shaking violently because my body was really sore the next day.

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Originally Posted by proper english

tell you room mate to stop sleeping on his back (could be hard for alot of people).. guaranteed, it will work. 
I would explain it... but I don't have time .
"
laugh.gif
 enlighten us.. this stuff is a big deal (me in the past) to a lot of ppl
btw that method i mention earlier worked wonders for me..

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Originally Posted by proper english

tell you room mate to stop sleeping on his back (could be hard for alot of people).. guaranteed, it will work. 
I would explain it... but I don't have time .
"
laugh.gif
 enlighten us.. this stuff is a big deal (me in the past) to a lot of ppl
btw that method i mention earlier worked wonders for me..

Originally Posted by So Slickening

The only time it happened to me, I was on my side. I couldn't move my eyes, they were locked on the numbers on my digital clock. And I heard a real loud whirring, alien spaceship type noise behind me getting louder in my ear. I felt a presence behind me, like someone standing over me... with this loud !!$ noise killing my eardrums. I could hear it inside my head. Then, I heard a big "whoosh!" and I could move again. Scared the living ##+% out of me.

This is exactly how my sleep paralysis works.

The only time it happened to me, I was on my side. I couldn't move my eyes, they were locked on the numbers on my digital clock. And I heard a real loud whirring, alien spaceship type noise behind me getting louder in my ear. I felt a presence behind me, like someone standing over me... with this loud !!$ noise killing my eardrums. I could hear it inside my head. Then, I heard a big "whoosh!" and I could move again. Scared the living ##+% out of me.

This is exactly how my sleep paralysis works.

It happened to me a couple times. I was trying to yell for help but barely a sound was coming out. Scary as hell.

Only thing I can advise, is just to close your eyes and go back to sleep.

It happened to me a couple times. I was trying to yell for help but barely a sound was coming out. Scary as hell.

Only thing I can advise, is just to close your eyes and go back to sleep.

It has happened to me like 3 times. Very scary. I could hear everything around me even my roommates downstairs hanging out and could not speak or move. I really thought I was dying.

It has happened to me like 3 times. Very scary. I could hear everything around me even my roommates downstairs hanging out and could not speak or move. I really thought I was dying.

You can sleep on your side and still get it. There is nothing really paranormal about it. When your in a deep sleep (I think REM) your body paralyzes itself so you don't thrash around and hurt yourself. When you wake up suddenly your brain is active and alert but your body is still temporarily paralyzed.

You can sleep on your side and still get it. There is nothing really paranormal about it. When your in a deep sleep (I think REM) your body paralyzes itself so you don't thrash around and hurt yourself. When you wake up suddenly your brain is active and alert but your body is still temporarily paralyzed.

Had it once, scary experience... 
tired.gif

I remember just feeling as if something was sitting on me.. Like some kind of invisible force of some sort... I tried to let out a cry but I couldn't. It was the longest 7 seconds of my life, and I honestly thought that I was going to die then and there, since I've never experienced it before
ohwell.gif

Had it once, scary experience... 
tired.gif

I remember just feeling as if something was sitting on me.. Like some kind of invisible force of some sort... I tried to let out a cry but I couldn't. It was the longest 7 seconds of my life, and I honestly thought that I was going to die then and there, since I've never experienced it before
ohwell.gif

When I fall into really !%!$*% up sleep patterns, I get this sometimes. Never stops being weird and creepy. Do not recommend.

When I fall into really !%!$*% up sleep patterns, I get this sometimes. Never stops being weird and creepy. Do not recommend.

just curious, but do you recall what the numbers on your digital clock were?

just curious, but do you recall what the numbers on your digital clock were?

Back
Top Bottom